Who's going to win the raiding race on Bfist?

100 Tauren Warrior
this server and game will die when d3 comes out.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Well since you turned this into fictional story time....

Cute is going to beat BDC to 8/8 Heroic

Dunno why you like to spend so much time on the forums talking trash lol. Why not be a good sport, I have never even epeened or trolled other guilds on the forums. Talk is cheap.

I just want to make alliance and boulderfist more competitive so people will xfer here and the server doesn't die. Could have easily been selfish and xferred to a great guild on illidan or kt with my multigladiator titles and millions of gold if I was in it for the recognition/glory.

^ just epeened also you do know that quote was like.... weeks ago? its not trash talking after it happened :P

Also I'm pretty sure I sincerely congratulated them for coming from behind and killing Madness. You along with several of your guildies are under the impression that even though you aren't even a part of the group we were competing with that my posts about progression still pertain to them. My posts pertain simply to those who actually achieve those kills even though it may be through very very questionable methods which would be frowned upon in America.

If your true goal was to make Boulderfist a better place I'm confused as to why you would hire people to get progression for your guild while in reality you are simply masking that the majority of players in cute are running 1-2/8H 10mans could use some guidance on the fights which can't be given by people who don't even speak English.

tl;dr The people who actually kill the boss have bragging rights not the people who sat in SW afk while they put hundreds of hours into your progression.

I'm also confused by your last line you because you don't raid with the competitive group so I don't get why xferring to Illidan and joining someone like Blood Legion would make you look better
Edited by Berìct on 2/21/2012 5:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
02/21/2012 02:25 PMPosted by Thorrbo
I'm in Cute and I only recognize Ihu.

that basically tells you the whole story. either way grats to all those that actually participated in that kill.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
02/21/2012 05:54 PMPosted by Ojetex
either way grats to all those that actually participated in that kill.

YES! QUICKLY! CHANGE TACTICS BECAUSE YOU GUYS LOST!!!!11!

you guys are the real kewties.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
either way grats to all those that actually participated in that kill.

YES! QUICKLY! CHANGE TACTICS BECAUSE YOU GUYS LOST!!!!11!

you guys are the real kewties.

me? i dont care i stopd giving a !@#$ about raiding on week 2 of firelands, i never raided with half the current raiding team of my guild (if not more).
Edited by Ojetex on 2/21/2012 6:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Not you, but I just find it quite silly how your entire guild's sentiments can change so quickly. Also, I'm sure asian players everywhere are just so pleased with Berict.

*starts to sing true colors*
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Not you, but I just find it quite silly how your entire guild's sentiments can change so quickly. Also, I'm sure asian players everywhere are just so pleased with Berict.

*starts to sing true colors*

lol entire. only one that talks here is berict.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter

lol entire. only one that talks here is berict.

So because I talked trash I am not supposed to congratulate those who deserve it? Just because you break an ankle half way through the race doesn't mean the other team is undeserving I made that post directed at those who killed not the ones coming to talk trash because the dedicated (and enchanted) players in their managed to beat us on the kill.

Also Tkd you said you didn't raid with them... it was one of your arguements to not actually paying them.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I never once doubted your competency in this game but you never give straight answers specifically pertaining towards this raid team and you aren't apart of it which does technically put you in the category of the people the post isn't directed to.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Well, I've stayed up to date with this forum post since its inception. Some of the best material I have read since I have been on bfist. Anyways, grats to Cute. The Humblers of the Epeen!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I knew the time would come.. when Berict finally lost his mind.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
hey we just killed it again. go team :>
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I find it strange that no one from the team that killed H DW have posted in this thread, thanking those that are congratulating them. . .

Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
02/25/2012 11:23 AMPosted by Aryck
I find it strange that no one from the team that killed H DW have posted in this thread, thanking those that are congratulating them. . .

The Boulderfist Forums don't have a "translate to Korean" option.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Not to mention people from other realms voicing their opinions on the running of this realm.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]