85 Worgen Mage
Edited by Hubbel on 12/13/2011 1:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
i have never even heard of these, good luck.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Bump for my need to have this set and increased prices.
Edited by Hubbel on 12/2/2011 4:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I'll keep an eye out for some twill stuff. Pre-cata changes I ran across it often. But the bloodied shank.....can't you get that during the dalaran fishing daily where you fish outside the violet hold (I think you are looking for somebody's arm?).
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
12/03/2011 07:17 AMPosted by Khahan
I'll keep an eye out for some twill stuff. Pre-cata changes I ran across it often. But the bloodied shank.....can't you get that during the dalaran fishing daily where you fish outside the violet hold (I think you are looking for somebody's arm?).

Yeah, I did, too. But, with the Shattering, most of the mobs that had a decent drop percentage (above 2%), were removed.
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
You should look into if you can even transmog that gear, I recall it had said something aout the piece needs stats.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
12/04/2011 06:03 AMPosted by Glädiãtòr
You should look into if you can even transmog that gear, I recall it had said something aout the piece needs stats.

You can't, that's not why I'm looking for it.

pumB
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Bump for increased prices + bracers
Edited by Hubbel on 12/7/2011 1:28 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]