[H] Absynthe Asylum

90 Tauren Hunter
Absynthe Asylum was founded in February of 2011 on Icecrown. With a guild level of 25 and many guild achievements Absynthe Asylum has many guild perks to be proud of. We found our self's on being laid back, fun and mature. We level and instance as a guild, with some members raiding and PvPing. We love to help each other with quests or groups. Absynthe Asylum welcomes all mature people of any age, or play level. We are open to all alts. We have Vent and a website.

As a guild we have a few simple and easy to follow rules:

1. No Drama, no bad talking other guild members.

2. Keep cursing to a min we have older player that let there kids play on there accounts and we want this to be a safe place for them.

3. No begging or stealing, from the guild bank or guild members.

If you'd like more info please message me(Voxed), Catah, or any player in the guild to get in contact with an officer.

~Voxed
http://www.absyntheasylumguild.enjin.com/home
Edited by Voxed on 3/28/2013 2:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Bump :-)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I think you sent me a guild invite some time ago, but I declined. Please send me an in-game mail message or chat with me if I'm online tonight. This may be the guild I'm looking for.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Bump :-)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Bump, As many guild's and players have left after the discounted server transfers, we are still here, strong and looking for new members. Please check out our website for more info on the guild http://www.absyntheasylumguild.enjin.com/home
Edited by Voxed on 6/12/2013 2:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]