God-Like Man Child Thread!

85 Draenei Warrior
I am currently running Premade BG's for 100k+ HK title and Battlemaster titles. If you wish to join in this is what you'll need:

1.Mumble. It's a VOIP program much like vent. Just better. Quick download, easy setup.

2. Teamwork. When I call a target, switch to it or CC. We usually rip out wins really fast, having people who disregard my calls only hurts the group and the team overall.

3. A good attitude. Sometimes we go up against other premade teams in the que, losses happen.

I have no gear req. for my premades, just follow instructions and your golden.

I'm still doing H ICC runs for my Shadowmourne and Ulduar 10 and 25 to mop up the rest of the cheeves I haven't gotten. Leave ingame mail and I will make sure to invite you to the raids. alt 139 for my ï . H ICC on Fridays, Ulduar on Saturdays. PvP pretty much @ anytime I'm on and not raiding, just whisper me every now and then and I might be doing it or getting ready to start a group.
Edited by Onï on 12/27/2011 3:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
I accept a loss. It's only when other people don't that it enrages me. But even then its more of a hysterical laughter rage.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I used to bite my tongue in these threads. Now I can laugh knowing well that these threads were intended to be jokes x)!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
Still waiting on others to get the picture.

But hey, we are actually selling titles. That much is not a joke.

Carry on soldier.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Mumble > Vent. ^

Actually, everything is better then vent.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
get banned again
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
failsport is currently selling T11 raid titles for 100k each.

Firelord Titles 200k

Seriously? Are there really people out there that care that much about titles? 200k for the mount, maybe, but for just the title? I love achievements as much as anyone, but that seems a little excessive. I'll just wait a couple of tiers and then go in there with my !@#$ty 10-man and save myself the gold! (I'd be willing to pay 100k for the mount...which is more than enough considering how common it is nowadays.)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I guess now that there's no Geyser in P4, you can at least try to do Rag with 1 pug... but I kind of doubt you'd be able to make the 1 meteor timer. It'd be interesting to hear about though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
We pug tanked it last week. Pug dps might be a bit more rough, but I'm confident we could do it.

failsport is currently selling T11 raid titles for 100k each.

Firelord Titles 200k

Seriously? Are there really people out there that care that much about titles? 200k for the mount, maybe, but for just the title? I love achievements as much as anyone, but that seems a little excessive. I'll just wait a couple of tiers and then go in there with my !@#$ty 10-man and save myself the gold! (I'd be willing to pay 100k for the mount...which is more than enough considering how common it is nowadays.)

I know people willing to pay a LOT more for the mount. As common as it is, it's still not farmable for most people.

I know the price does seem high, but honestly, it has to be. Gotta make it worth it to us somehow. What else would we charge? 50k? Thats barely enough for us to buy a boe item during the intiial progression push of a patch(the only time it matters). Or if we split it, that comes out to be about 5k per person, or.. you know, less money than any of us would make just sitting at an auctionhouse for the same amount of time.

Also, I just have to address this:

T11 titles for 100k?

That's such an absurd price, I'll bring a casual/noobie through with my guild for free just to set an example.

Get over yourselves.

Oh, and protip: Go back to using vent. Mumble is subpar in comparison, you are not special snowflakes.

Something tells me you wouldn't post that from your main where it would be obvious your guild hasnt even killed anything that gives a title.

more importantly, if you really think vent is better than mumble you know nothing of VOIP. Vent's latency alone is enough to make it not something I'd consider using again.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
T11 titles for 100k?

That's such an absurd price, I'll bring a casual/noobie through with my guild for free just to set an example.

Get over yourselves.

Oh, and protip: Go back to using vent. Mumble is subpar in comparison, you are not special snowflakes.

Hiya toxic!
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
your charging 100k to run bgs with you? lolwhat
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
lol no I'm going for 100k HK title
Reply Quote
89 Human Rogue
Hey, I spoke with you in-game. Myself and my friend Mongols would definitely be interested in a consistent DS10-man group. check us out please!

Xan
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
...wrong thread.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]