sexy transmog sets

85 Night Elf Druid
post here!
90 Human Death Knight
85 Gnome Mage
85 Troll Druid
Probably not that sexy compared to other sets but I really love the look of mine and it beats the influx of people in the Thunderheart set.
90 Gnome Warrior

Blue is my favorite color :D

(yes, I'm calling this a sexy outfit!)
Huggywuggles, Azeroth's most fearsome and terrifying Gnome Arms Forum MVP
Building a better community one toon at a time ,Official home of the /Gnomefist
Edited by Huggywuggles on 12/2/2011 12:50 PM PST
90 Troll Death Knight
100 Undead Mage
Yeah, that's right. I'm sexy and I know it.
85 Human Hunter
100 Troll Rogue
Oh, hello.
85 Gnome Rogue
Blue is my favorite color :D

(yes, I'm calling this a sexy outfit!)

You make anything look great, Huggy!

Edited by Stalkyou on 12/2/2011 12:59 PM PST
90 Night Elf Hunter
@Loquei -- You look fabulous. I have a 74 goblin mage... think those red legs'd suit her anywhere near as well? ;)

As for my outfit... I think it's pretty sexy, even if there isn't a lot of skin showing.
90 Night Elf Druid
12/02/2011 12:46 PMPosted by Predatoria
post here!

I like your style!
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I don't have a 'final' set, so I've been trying to find hats and shoulders that work with what I've got. Additional funds in the budget would go to enchanting mats first. Picked these bits because I really like the profile and detail of the shoulder pieces and the hat is one with an interesting appearance that isn't reused too often. Love the DK start armor, but I see it so much it's like im level 58 in EPL working for the Lich King again.
Edited by Kiloaeda on 12/2/2011 1:11 PM PST
70 Blood Elf Rogue
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)