Hello . . .

60 Tauren Druid
Where did all the drama go?

Things seemed to have gotten boring since I left.

Nice to see that the guild Mischief is still around though. Mischief was a PvP guild which died and resurrected as a Raid guild.

Lol. Mischief made me want to do PvP. . . the problem was that I was a druid. So, by the time I became known well enough for my PvP, the Mischief back then had disbanded and gone to a PvP server. If you don't remember back then, feral druids were kinda non-existant and druids who did PvP were simply second-rate priests.

One problem is that no one could understand that druids that always stayed in one shape no matter what were just plain lame.

It was annoying to see that some thought the best druids would be the ones who stayed in normal form when they were about to be focus fired upon. I'd say, "Come on, you can't actually believe that dying casting healing hand while two rogues focus fire you is a good idea?" Bear form and survive until help comes. Of course everyone back then still said "Don't Bear Form."

What's really funny is that for most of 2005 when I PvPed everyone assumed I was Feral Speced even though I was Restoration speced. It had to do with the fact that feral was just that lame. I just didn't feel the need to have to stay in one shape no matter what.

Seriously, druids were told to not cat form and hide while guarding a flag. Not to travel form while carrying a flag. (Yes, seriously.)

It was this strange nightmarish situation where I had a character I could change into all of these forms, but the community wouldn't allow me. Eventually I got people to change their minds. The first feral changes took place near latter half of 2005 and I was finally able to fully spec Feral and get to a decent rank.

So I was the first feral druid one this server. Not that anyone cares, just reminiscing.
Reply Quote
69 Night Elf Mage
ok.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
So I was the first fury warrior one this server with Ashkandi. Not that anyone cares, just reminiscing.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
So I was the second guy one this server to reply like this. Not that anyone cares, just reminiscing.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
I was the first priest on this server. Not that anyone cares, just reminiscing.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I was the first draenei on this server to rock this hair+horn combo. Not reminiscing, just defending my image against all-comers.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
I am the X person in the guild to achieve Y Where X is equal in prestige and bragging rights to X if and only if Z (who is next poster) does not enter in direct conflict with X that is neither Paralel nor perpendicular towards my X = Y unless X = Y = Z cuz' then it'd equal 0.

Not that anyone cares, just reminiscing.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I was the first person to start a religion worshiping another member of the server. The Church of the Holy Maefor has grown at a surprising rate and now encompasses over two, count it, TWO members worldwide.

Not that anyone cares, just....reminiscing?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
I'm the cutest.
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Druid
See, If I wasn't a dumb old coot all of you would have to be bored to death with no one to make fun of.

lol
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Dude, you have 0 achievement points. You should have an achievement for that!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
I like Scarlet Crusade the way it is:

• Good people
  • Minimal drama

• Happy gaming,

Boz
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Warlock
    <3 Boz, I agree with that! Heck even some of the "bad people" have their good moments.
    Edited by Kyloria on 12/4/2011 12:31 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Dwarf Hunter
    I disagree with all of the points Boz makes.

We are beard-enemies.
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Priest
    I disagree with all of the points Boz makes.

We are beard-enemies.

The plot thickens.

I was the first person to point that out in this thread. Not that anyone cares, just reminiscing about 2 seconds ago.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Warlock
    *facepalm*

Reply Quote
    85 Troll Priest
    Kyloria was the first person in this thread to facepalm. Not that anyone cares, I just don't have a point.
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Druid
    Bad
    Respect.
    Reply Quote
    85 Blood Elf Warlock
    I used to love reminiscing, then I took an arrow to the knee.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    12/14/2011 04:19 AMPosted by Wesden
    I used to love reminiscing, then I took an arrow to the knee.

But did you do it in a time ship?
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]