Okay Drenden-ites...

85 Orc Death Knight
So here's my problem. Hi, I'm a tank. When I que for a tank, then ask beforehand how to do the boss fights, if I have yet to run the new content, I need tips. Not to be called a noob for not knowing something I have never ran before. Oh look it up, you say. Screw that, Why should I waste time reading when someone in the 5-man (not raid, i'll alwas read those) could just speak up? Also, DO NOT KICK SOMEONE IF THEY OFFER TO HELP YOU. Was recently kicked out of a group because the tank did not know the fights, (i was taking a break to dps), and was trying to help someone with the fights, and they booted me. I hate kids on WoW...

I found a solution to another problem, get Blizz to get rid of the dungeon finder. No more annoying elitist kids (if you're under 18, you're still a kid, !@#$), no more ninja-looters that go unpunished (remember when we used to blast it in trade not to group with that person?). Also, it's killing our server, and every server for that matter.

Think of this, when was the last time you were in a 5-man or raid with everyone being from the same server. Now, for you level 25-ers out there, that's a piece of cake. But not everyone's guild has 100's of members to pick and choose from, nor would everyone want to be a part of a guild that large. Seems too easy to get lost in the chaos.

Chalk this all up to a "nerd raging nub that needs to grow a pair or something childish like that", or, if you're an adult and not an annoying child, think about the logic behind these random thoughts. Also know, it's been years in the making to get Blizz to approve an adults only server. They do not wish to exclude ages, but they don't realize that us adults with kids of our own don't want to put up with our own kid's bull%^-*, which is why we play their game, just to see it all in text form. If we get rid of all the elitist little kiddos with no lives, we could actually play the game and not have to listen to "OMG UR A NUB BECAUSE YOU SUCK" every 5 minutes...IF you read this and found this to be along some similar thoughts you've been having since the release of Cata/4.3, great, comment below and lemme know what you think. If you're just going to respond negatively, I will report you to Blizz (which I have friends in the business that can make things happen..) in game and on the site for being an annoying child.

So think before you reply, cheers. - Candariandk
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
When I que for a tank, then ask beforehand how to do the boss fights, if I have yet to run the new content, I need tips.

Didn't blizzard implement some new journal for dungeons... Was it maybe called the dungeon journal? To top it off, there are many youtube videos that hold your hand through the fight.

Oh look it up, you say. Screw that, Why should I waste time reading when someone in the 5-man (not raid, i'll alwas read those) could just speak up?

Because its annoying to explain a fight EVERY run because there's always one idiot who didn't look it up. Its also annoying to say "Don't get hit by ice walls", watch said person get hit by ice walls, then hear "Its my fault i didn't know what they looked like". Its 110% your fault.

Also, DO NOT KICK SOMEONE IF THEY OFFER TO HELP YOU. Was recently kicked out of a group because the tank did not know the fights, (i was taking a break to dps), and was trying to help someone with the fights, and they booted me.

Sounds like you have bad people skills. I would recommend running 5-mans with your guild.

I found a solution to another problem, get Blizz to get rid of the dungeon finder. No more annoying elitist kids (if you're under 18, you're still a kid, !@#$), no more ninja-looters that go unpunished (remember when we used to blast it in trade not to group with that person?). Also, it's killing our server, and every server for that matter.

The dungeon finder is a option given for you if you don't want to find a group yourself. There is nothing stopping you from sitting in trade looking for 3 DPS and 1 healer. Also, by the way you have been talking so far, it looks like " (if you're under 18, you're still a kid, !@#$)" applies to you.

Think of this, when was the last time you were in a 5-man or raid with everyone being from the same server. Now, for you level 25-ers out there, that's a piece of cake. But not everyone's guild has 100's of members to pick and choose from, nor would everyone want to be a part of a guild that large. Seems too easy to get lost in the chaos.

The LFD system prefers players from your own realm. If there are none, it picks other realms. Ill also assume " you level 25-ers out there" means level 25 guilds. Im sorry to tell you, but if your guild doesn't have 5 people on at once that want to run something, then you may not have a very active guild. Having a level 25 guild if not hard at all, i have seen many 10m raid groups that easily pull it off.

If we get rid of all the elitist little kiddos with no lives, we could actually play the game and not have to listen to "OMG UR A NUB BECAUSE YOU SUCK" every 5 minutes...

When i read this i think two things: 1.) This kid sucks at the game. This guy is the reason we put 30+% nerfs on firelands, and the reason they are nerfing the LFR. 2.) You need some friends. In your case, 4 should do. (1+4=5. AKA a 5-man)

IF you read this and found this to be along some similar thoughts you've been having since the release of Cata/4.3, great, comment below and lemme know what you think. If you're just going to respond negatively, I will report you to Blizz (which I have friends in the business that can make things happen..) in game and on the site for being an annoying child.

Being bad and being accused as bad has been going on since they put the LFD component into the game (Wrath). Only difference in cata, is that some of the content can actually be challenging! (/gasp). And honestly, i cant stop lol'ing at "respond negatively, I will report you to Blizz", which i read as "Im right, your wrong. Disagree and ill tell mommy.:.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
@Guinthel... Its people like you that take the fun out of the game , show some respect and act like a adult, Just because you think your hardcore doesn't mean other people do.. Get over yourself out of the 13 millon people that play this how many of them do you suppose looked up the new boss fights?. Mr big shot. I learn from exp not from watching a stupid video everyone learns differently and to criticize someone because of that ...you are a sad sad man. And you say your a Adult...really This Game is fun wiping is fun have a laugh at it don't be so serious its not your full time job....or is it. Its better to loose then win. What happen to helping others and having fun, if your at your job and and someone asks you how to do something do you go tell them to look on you tube? Get over yourself bud...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Shut up PvE guy.

I'd votekick you if you didn't put the effort into looking up a few simple 5man boss mechanics, then have the nerve to ask everyone else to wait and explain it to you. These bosses are so easy you can just go with it at this point, the formula hasn't changed much since the lass 5 man content release.

There is no correlation between age and elitism.

No more raid finder is a fantastic idea that would help bring the in-game community back to this game, and make ones reputation a very important factor. Unfortunately for you I don't think I would be offering you a spot in my heroic runs, unless you actually bother putting the effort into reading up on the boss fights beforehand. I don't see how this idea would help solve any of your problems.

A random collection of thoughts is not Logic;Your thoughts are poorly constructed, written and generally painful to staple together in attempting to grasp what you are trying to get across.

The fact that you will report any criticism to blizz just indicates you are likely between the ages of 12 and 14. Or really good at trolling. But probably not both.

Please go re-roll Alliance, the Horde no longer wants you.

For god sakes kid get a life the first few times were entertaing now it's just sad and pitiful.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
This thread has potential.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
12/05/2011 08:47 AMPosted by Hesher
This thread has potential.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
This thread was tldr but; push M and there's a list of abilities for every boss. Tell your group "I'm reading the abilities for about 20 seconds, be patient."

Have you never pushed M before? They even entice you with irrelevant lore!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
M is map bro, Ctrl+J brings up the abilities.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
5-Second Boss Explanations (From WoW Insider)

End Time

Echo of Sylvanas Stay out of purple stuff on the ground. When phase 2 comes, kill the ghoul everyone's DPSing and then run over its corpse and away from Sylvanas.

Echo of Tyrande Interrupt Stardust and blow your cooldowns at 30%. If you're ranged, don't get close to her, and if she turns to face you, move away.

Echo of Jaina Avoid big white blades that pop out of the ground. If you see a fire ember on the ground, stand IN it to keep it from damaging the whole group.

Echo of Baine Throw his totems back at him. If he stomps an island that you're on, swim to a new one quickly.

Murozond Stay out of big golden circles, stay out from in front of him, stay away from behind him, and pop your cooldowns whenever time resets.

Well of Eternity

Peroth'arn Stay out of green stuff on the ground, and don't let the eyes get close to you when you're stealthed.

Queen Azshara Kill the puppet strings on Mind-Controlled players as quickly as possible, and avoid bad stuff on the ground. You HAVE to interrupt Azshara's Total Obedience ability.

Captain Varo'then and Mannoroth Stay out of bad stuff, focus on Mannoroth once Varo'then's dead, and keep adds off your healer and Tyrande.

Hour of Twilight

Arcurion Interrupt Hand of Frost, kill Ice Tombs, and stay out of bad.

Asira Dawnslayer Stay out of Smoke Bomb and on top of the light circles left by Thrall's totems. If you're a caster or healer, try to keep the tank or Thrall standing between yourself and Asira.

Archbishop Benedictus Spread out, dispel Righteous Shear/Twilight Shear, interrupt Smite/Twilight Blast, and stay out of waves.

There. Problem solved.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
WHAT?!?! We're a casual raiding guild? No we're not! We're l33t!

We're... we're...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(hides in a corner and cries)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
12/03/2011 09:59 PMPosted by Candariandk
Oh look it up, you say. Screw that, Why should I waste time reading when someone in the 5-man (not raid, i'll alwas read those) could just speak up?

I stopped reading here. You deserved to be kicked for wasting everyone's time.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
If you're just going to respond negatively, I will report you to Blizz (which I have friends in the business that can make things happen..) in game and on the site for being an annoying child.

If blizz banned people for being an annoying child you would have been gone a long time ago. Heyoooooooo.

But seriously. Learning heroic bosses take about 2 seconds and it's not the responsibility of the group to hold your hand through a dungeon. Even moreso if you are going to take on the role of the tank.

@Guinthel... Its people like you that take the fun out of the game

Disagree. Laughing at Guinthel is how I get most of my enjoyment from this game.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
lul@thisthread
I've seen nothen but bad from this loser in trade ignoring everyone because he cant handle people to have a little fun to troll i mean really most of this servers population is trolls trolling either trade or the forums.

Really needed to look up fights? lul what is this yeah its helpful to look up fights but you arnt going to react to the "ohhh shiny" !@#$ on the ground mostly all you need to have is common sense and being able to see everything going on around you. But like morons in the past have proven that those are two difficult concepts for people to handle.

its amusing for those of you that are forgetting the the main topics on this thread and getting side tracked by other to flame them to make your epeen go up on your personal view of the game and like the paragraph above this is my personal view on this game so flame me if you may but I'm just going to laugh at you for being retarded enough to flame someone on their view of the game.

Honestly if you don't like the game don't bother playing it. everything you Described has been going on since vanilla.

Now good day sir's and madam's I shall watch this thread be consumed by the trolls.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
Guinthel takes the fun out of the game, and puts it in you!

(Check it out - italics can make the sentence go many different ways:
Guinthel takes the fun out of the game, and puts a telescoping antenna from a '68 Buick in your !@#$ing eye socket!)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Never thought much about the cross server groups and such until last night. Usually everything is so brief, it doesn't matter. If someone is really bad, you leave or kick. Last night in LFR there were around 5 Drenden people in the raid. They were randomly kicking people who competed with them for loot and LOLing their hearts out. It didn't bother me much until we were at the last boss and I got kicked for no reason. I guess my dps/damage being within the top 8 and on some bosses in the top 4 qualified me for removal.

To sum it up.. some people are douches. Life goes on.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
pics or it didnt happen brah
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]