Concerning Sinkiller. Easy, buddy.

53 Undead Mage
My alt DK rocking nothing more than greens and crafted blues.

http://imageshack.us/f/832/sinkilledcy1.jpg/

Maybe next time.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
well gankstar got !@#$ed on by xhealzz maybe next time bud 1-0
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
ohh you took a screenshot of me letting you win i just was standing still proved my point yesterday after i beat you nice try tho
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
he had greens noob why would i try? i would of just wreckd him
Edited by Sinkiller on 12/6/2011 1:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
nope sorry buddy : )
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
looks like your just a fan boy getting mad : ) bye
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Bleed=fanboy haha destroyed gankstar haha with my 2 ruthless geared pally OWNED
Reply Quote
53 Undead Mage
He did beat my dk the last time we dueled. Ironically enough, while I had more gear. But I wasn't playing the same spec. Anyway, my DK is still not completely geared. Neither is my rogue. So I'm not sure why anyone would flaunt beating me in a duel, especially considering rogues counter DKs hard 1v1 atm. Then why did I flaunt my win you ask? I was merely exposing him for the sub-par player he is, though he pretends differently. But it's nothing. That's a majority of Mishan pvpers, so don't take it so personally. There are probably 7 total players on Misha who are relatively good. 4 of those being horde, all of which were on the same 5s team minus Chilly.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
keep ragen no one cares : ) fanboy
Reply Quote
53 Undead Mage
Good point, Bleed. I have never taken pride in my ability to "duel" honestly. People just assume that I do. But notice how the players outside of Elwynn who are constantly arguing are the 1600 rated duel heroes? Like Hawtnspicy and Rreeceguerra for instance. They thought they were amazing, we wargame. Goo and I demolished them.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
just play the game and have fun i was not acting like i was the !@#$ after i beat him no need for all this
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Im just defending myself anything wrong with that? and who said this has anything too doo with you? obviously your just a nosey nerd that needs a life
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]