Furry warrior and assassin rogue LF guild <H

85 Undead Rogue
Hello all. Myself and my girlfriend are looking for a guild that raids times fit into our busy life. Currently, we are both around 374 item level. She is newer to the game. I on the other hand have raided sense MC was first put out. As of cata, with my hunter, I'm 13/13 T11, 1/13 t11HM, and 6/7 firelands, at the point we got rag to 9% below winning, I had to make some changes in my life that cause me to miss his kill =( and I haven't went back to him, instead I rolled a Rogue. Yay me. In BC, I was Co-Gm of a 25 man guild, we ended up with server 3rd Mag and gruul. Anyway enough about me. With our working in retail, some nights we open and some we close. So the easiest way to find a guild I guess would be after closing time every night. Basically we are looking for something after 10:30EST, with Sundays off because it's just a hectic day all around. I will take the time to say that my current means of not really being enchanted completely are temporary, I just haven't mess around with it because the most I've been doing is raid finder.
Reply Quote
You're better off with the raid finder.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
if you plan on sticking with assassination, get a faster offhand. stop reforging into mastery when you aren't poison hitcapped yet, you need 17%.

edit: actually, just get a faster offhand regardless. faster deadly poison stacks are good regardless of spec
Edited by Clineron on 12/5/2011 2:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
if you plan on sticking with assassination, get a faster offhand. stop reforging into mastery when you aren't poison hitcapped yet, you need 17%.

edit: actually, just get a faster offhand regardless. faster deadly poison stacks are good regardless of spec

This, although I'm not sure why you'd stick with assassination at this point.
Reply Quote
My rogue is so up to date.
Reply Quote
Also, I need to finish this set for my transmog so I can look super lovely.
Reply Quote
And this thread could use another dwarf female.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]