[A] LF Core Raid Group

90 Draenei Priest
Currently, I am located on Mannoroth, and while the progression on Mannoroth is beyond words (I mean, I transferred there from here...) I am looking for a group that needs a Shadow Priest (374 ilvl) that's not afraid of anything and doesn't stand in the stupid.

I'm a very avid raider, however, I work third shift. This means I'm available 6pm-10:30/10:45-ish pm.

I'm still on Mannoroth but if a guild can offer me progression in Dragon Soul, hard modes, bosses down often, then I'll quite possibly make the transfer. Serious inquiries only, please.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Photo <3 We definitely miss you here! Hope all is well with you. Not sure about getting you a raid spot but come find me in game and I will see what I can find for you if you are interested. Sadly you know how it is here so I doubt it will compare with anything on Mannoroth. /hugs
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Aww, I miss you guys too :(

I thought you'd all transferred off for a while?

I will give you a shout, Mannoroth is great, really, but then again...I really liked the lower population, made it have a much more honest sense of home :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)