Transmog sets that blew you away!

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Its kind of hard to get good transmog sets that aren't a pve/pvp set. Most different pieces of gear tend to be just slighty a little different color wise to annoy me to no end. Either that, or a really cool set ends up looking bad on the specific character I want to use it on. Some shoulders work on some races and just sit terribly on others.

That being said, I have come up with some decent original sets That I ended of scrapping because the hood and robe from the DK starting greens just look too awesome even if most DKs are using them.
85 Human Rogue
I saw this AMAZING set on a night elf rogue while doing Tol Barad. She had this black bloodfang hood, and other black pieces (but not bloodfang looking) which blended together beautiful. I can't remember if the weapons matched the set, but I wasn't paying too much attention because the gear was really what made it fit so well.

Reminded me of some type of...shadowy cloaked figure. Wish I made a note of her name, because it was really awesome.

Other than that, can't say I've seen too many unique/awesome looking sets out there. I've seen TONS of female toons wearing the exact same setup that Brocci up there has. Plenty of death knights wearing the original blue armor they get as well. Of course there's always the original throw back armor people are sporting, like t2 and t1, which is like a "haha, that's cool", but not something that makes my jaw drop.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Mine is colorful, non-tier, and matches my tabard.
86 Night Elf Rogue
12/06/2011 12:48 AMPosted by Sierin
I get some flack for this one being "skimpy" since it has a bare midriff, but I'm pretty proud of it.

Nice, the cata quests have some cool stuff
85 Draenei Shaman
I'm the only one I saw with this setup, at least till I saw you.

I'm working on putting together an engineering set for my warrior, but i'm not entirely sure what I want to do with the the main armor pieces.
I noticed I had a twin on the forums. Hopefully once I fix up my final set though I can dump the tier look.
86 Night Elf Rogue
I saw this AMAZING set on a night elf rogue while doing Tol Barad. She had this black bloodfang hood, and other black pieces (but not bloodfang looking) which blended together beautiful. I can't remember if the weapons matched the set, but I wasn't paying too much attention because the gear was really what made it fit so well.

Reminded me of some type of...shadowy cloaked figure. Wish I made a note of her name, because it was really awesome.

Other than that, can't say I've seen too many unique/awesome looking sets out there. I've seen TONS of female toons wearing the exact same setup that Brocci up there has. Plenty of death knights wearing the original blue armor they get as well. Of course there's always the original throw back armor people are sporting, like t2 and t1, which is like a "haha, that's cool", but not something that makes my jaw drop.

You mean: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=398 ?
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I haven't really seen anyone with a "WOAH" set.

It's mostly all generic tier sets on my server.
85 Night Elf Hunter
I seen someone who looked like they could be a NPC in Scarlet Monastery. He had trinket with dog out as well lol
85 Human Death Knight
I feel that the helm I use adds something to the Purple Judgement. Something amazing.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
This set is still a work in progress, gloves, belt, boots are gonna be history once I get the valor gear.
85 Draenei Shaman
I think my set is pretty good, can't go wrong with spikes!!!
85 Gnome Priest
MoK
Moose Troll rogue on page 1, and Orc Dwarf rogue on page 2 may be the coolest sets I've seen so far.
86 Night Elf Rogue
The set I want doesnt have obtainable matching legs :(
100 Night Elf Druid
Druid T1 all the way. I did see a pally with full Imperial gear w/ stormwind tabard. Was pretty legit.
100 Troll Rogue

i was building that set.. but it looks dumb on a goblin, lol
85 Human Rogue

You mean: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=398 ?

No, there was the bloodfang hood but combined with other pieces of black gear to create this very sleek/slender look, and it was pure black, no reddish tint to it.
90 Draenei Shaman
I can't pinpoint just one that I've seen, but I'll admit that some of the transmog sets that've been showing up in threads on the forum have been amazing. There are some very creative people out there.
100 Human Rogue
I think i'll go with this transmog set for awhile
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]