Dark Side of The Moon - Open Recruiting

85 Night Elf Druid
Many people on Blackwing alliance know me, some like me some don't, I really don't care :) Everyone that does know me knows I am easy going and pretty knowledgeable on what I do. Formerly from Baelgun with a 2 raid guild past, I came to Stonemaul with my wife to try the whole 'low population' change, and to be honest, it blows. But anyone can make something out of nothing. We joined up with an unnamed guild... (Lethal Integrity) shortly after xferring here, and within a month left that guild because we realized that 1. no one there cared about anyone in the guild other then there little 'clicks', 2. the guild really had very little interest in raiding, or even doing anything 'as a guild', now I do give commendation to Ivan there GM for explaining to me that his guild is this way because and I quote "With over 200 members this kind of thing happens." Or does it? So in turn Subtle Intensity was born, a level 1 guild in a guild level 25 world. We quickly racked up to around 70 members, all willing and able to do things together as a guild should, not many knowledgeable on raiding, but happy to have finally found a group willing to learn with them. After a short while I realized that the majority of our time was being spent playing catch up on guild level, in turn I purchased a level 16 guild and transferred all of the members over to it, our home would be come to known as "Dark Side of The Moon", currently level 18 at 174 members strong, we are always looking to add people to our lineups, we are the epitome of what half of the other guilds in Blackwing want to be, because we aren't like certain other guilds that run around acting like douches to everyone and acting like we're better, we treat everyone as equals. We are a true guild, you are just as much a vital part of it as we are. Anyone interested in joining let me know, you can find me on Duzitmatter or Duzitbetter. Have fun in your ventures and get lots of lootz. :)

~Duzitmatter
GM Dark Side of The Moon
Edited by Duzitmatter on 12/6/2011 1:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Best Transformer movie of the three.
Reply Quote
12/06/2011 01:05 PMPosted by Duzitmatter
try the whole 'low population' change, and to be honest, it blows. But anyone can make something out of nothing.

No offense to you, but you're only thinning the Alliance ranks out even more. The few that we do have -- which is getting smaller and smaller by the day, it seems -- are already spread thin across guilds as it is, so making another one isn't exactly helping anything in any way, shape, or form.

Now, my advice to you is to attempt to join another guild. I don't normally give constructive criticism on forums aside from, " lol dont be bad n00bz ", but this is exactly the reason why Alliance is deteriorating, unfortunately. Too many chiefs, not enough indians.

If you really, really have an interest in attempting to make this server for alliance better in the raiding sense, gear your character(s) up and join a guild that has already established themselves; if you think they don't need another person, you're probably wrong. Tanks / healers seem to be, as they often are, needed more so than dps, so yeah.

Anywho, more power to you if you have success, but that was just my two cents.
Reply Quote
61 Draenei Paladin
12/07/2011 02:17 AMPosted by Psilocybic
Now, my advice to you is to attempt to join another guild.

I think he tried this already?
Maybe the reason he's doing this is because he couldn't find what he wanted in another guild
raid times/loot system? Maybe he wanted a core spot with his wife

Or.... maybe he had to be GM
Who knows!
12/07/2011 01:27 AMPosted by Aedy
Best Transformer movie of the three.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PHw80S5TQ4
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
What does Dracool, Anew and this scrub have in common.

They are not smarter then a 5th grader
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/07/2011 02:17 AMPosted by Psilocybic
try the whole 'low population' change, and to be honest, it blows. But anyone can make something out of nothing.

No offense to you, but you're only thinning the Alliance ranks out even more. The few that we do have -- which is getting smaller and smaller by the day, it seems -- are already spread thin across guilds as it is, so making another one isn't exactly helping anything in any way, shape, or form.

Now, my advice to you is to attempt to join another guild. I don't normally give constructive criticism on forums aside from, " lol dont be bad n00bz ", but this is exactly the reason why Alliance is deteriorating, unfortunately. Too many chiefs, not enough indians.

If you really, really have an interest in attempting to make this server for alliance better in the raiding sense, gear your character(s) up and join a guild that has already established themselves; if you think they don't need another person, you're probably wrong. Tanks / healers seem to be, as they often are, needed more so than dps, so yeah.

Anywho, more power to you if you have success, but that was just my two cents.

For one, I wouldn't join the other guilds on this realm, no offense to you.. I don't care about hardcore raiding, I am making a social guild that has the ability to raid if they want, if you want to see what true guilds are like roll a char on baelgun and join Crisp. I appreciate your constructive criticism, but I think you've missed my point here entirely. And honestly after pugging firelands with secret service and PTBA, I wouldn't join a guild like that, be treated like a noob because im new, and be one of the few people who knows what I am doing. (Not saying thats how you guys are, but when I ran with SS and PTBA, I was #1 healing out of the 3, and had to heal the entire raid plus main tank and off tank because no one could do it properly, not sure if the healers were SS or PTBA though.) I have nothing against any of the guilds here personally, but I do know you all have a verrrry sheltered view on the appropriate guild etiquette that very successful guilds do have on other realms... :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/07/2011 03:53 PMPosted by Duzitmatter
And honestly after pugging firelands with secret service and PTBA

12/07/2011 03:53 PMPosted by Duzitmatter
but when I ran with SS and PTBA, I was #1 healing out of the 3, and had to heal the entire raid plus main tank and off tank because no one could do it properly,

Your character sheet says you only have 1 Shannox kill, and that is the only boss you've downed in Firelands.

Doesn't seem you know this game and/or those guilds' members as well as you think you do.

Keep having fun though, that's all that matters.
Edited by Aedy on 12/7/2011 7:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
We must be swift as the coursing river...

...With all the force of a great typhoon

With all the strength of a raging fire...

Mysterious as the dark side of the moon!
Edited by Ròsencrantz on 12/8/2011 7:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/07/2011 07:10 PMPosted by Aedy
And honestly after pugging firelands with secret service and PTBA

but when I ran with SS and PTBA, I was #1 healing out of the 3, and had to heal the entire raid plus main tank and off tank because no one could do it properly,

Your character sheet says you only have 1 Shannox kill, and that is the only boss you've downed in Firelands.

Doesn't seem you know this game and/or those guilds' members as well as you think you do.

Keep having fun though, that's all that matters.

That was the 1 time I ran, and 1 time I pugged, hence the its not worth it on this realm :) Trust me I know alot more then you think, but theres the typical egotistical attitude of the sheltered players on a low pop realm who think they actually know how to hang with real players when in fact they spend the majority of there time spamming bgs to get there gear up because they suck too bad to pve for it. Truth hurts, so does reality, i feel bad for ya.
Reply Quote
61 Draenei Paladin
Nothing constructive is going to come out of this thread

they suck too bad to pve for it.

your spec is wrong
Edited by Rinko on 12/8/2011 10:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
typical egotistical attitude of the sheltered players on a low pop realm who think they actually know how to hang with real players when in fact they spend the majority of there time spamming bgs to get there gear up because they suck too bad to pve for it. Truth hurts, so does reality, i feel bad for ya.

ROFL.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/08/2011 10:34 PMPosted by Brunhildur
Let him do as he pleases, he wants to build a social group of people that raid if they want to raid, or pvp if they want to...let the guy make his guild and leave him be. Otherwise let the wulfpoo guys know that fireforged enjoyed owning them earlier, we will be at the deathmatch cage again tomorrow if anyone is willing to challenge us

Ty. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]