Epilepsy Awareness

88 Worgen Warlock
There is a disorder called epilepsy. It exists. You are now aware of epilepsy.

Long live Guy-Ethlin.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I love guy ethlin. I just dont like those people who pretend they know who he is.

Long live guy E
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Ethlin puts the E in Epilepsy.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Long live Big E the Conqueror of Nax
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Long live Big E the Captain of Nax

fix't
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Is that Guy-Ethlin
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
What's going on here?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
AHAGHHGH ITS GUY ETHLIN
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
O_O is it true
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Nope
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Not sure what this is about exactly... but in all seriousness you may want to reconsider playing WoW if you are subject to the effects of epilepsy.

Especially avoid minimizing the game screen while playing as I have had instances where I've done this to look at resources and WoW gives me a nice epileptic shock treatment that would put anyone who has the disorder in the hospital.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Necro'd a thread
Didnt get the joke
Ouch
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
There is no joke, Guy-Ethlin has epilepsy. His computer also died this week.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Not sure what this is about exactly... but in all seriousness you may want to reconsider playing WoW if you are subject to the effects of epilepsy.

Especially avoid minimizing the game screen while playing as I have had instances where I've done this to look at resources and WoW gives me a nice epileptic shock treatment that would put anyone who has the disorder in the hospital.

Kinda contradict yourself there, friend.
Reply Quote
Last Post 3/22/2012
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
Ethlin passed away of a broken heart on May 3rd 2012

This is why you should never spend time on Moon Guard
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
:( He will be missed
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue

I have had about 10 seizures, not a single one was when I was playing WoW. Only one was in front of some kind of screen, and my little sister was watching an episode of Pokemon.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Those dastardly Porygon
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]