Come at me bro! (@<MBP> part 2!)

85 Tauren Shaman
http://i.imgur.com/aAEc9.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
http://i.imgur.com/KsxUx.jpg

2 DAYS PLAYED AT LEVEL 85 COME AT ME BRO!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
<MBP> Guild chat relating to the arena match:

http://i.imgur.com/1XEdS.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
12/06/2011 10:11 PMPosted by Glaiyara
http://i.imgur.com/1XEdS.jpg

LOL
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
challenge accepted. You went against me trying to carry my little brother thru arena, my healing was thru the roof in that match and you couldn't win against me with a quality dps as my second. I'll be back online this thursday (because I work for a living), same team but I bring Rok.
I don't know why you're bashing on people trying to enjoy a game, I've never had any conflict with you or any of your guild and I actually did RBGs with you guys and we got to 1800 last season so why you're targeting me, my brother or my guild is completely bull!@#$. Win or Lose on Thursday, the %^-* talking stops.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Tankeeh, you've never been 1500 in any bracket... What makes you think you can beat a 2200 player?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
You're right I haven't. but I also didn't play till this past season. I'm also not an arrogant d-bag that has to start !@#$ with players that have never even said one word to the guy. So if he wants to 2v2 lets 2v2, but why start %^-* in the first place? I don't !@#$ing get it? His performance last night was laughable at best. Like I said, if I had a better dps partner with me, they would have lost, hands down. I prefer RBGs and like I said, I've done RBGs with him and his guild and out healed his guildies in those RBGs, why attack me? WHY? wtf do you have to gain? sneaking characters into our guild to take screen shots of our chat, get our vent info to spam us, talk %^-* in trade when we've never said any ill will and then whisper bull !@#$ to players who don't even know who the %^-* you are? Isn't that what Blizzard bans people for? seriously man, I have no problem with you guys, why start !@#$?? cuz we're recruiting in chat? get over yourself and play the game for %^-*s sake.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Sekonds, when is part 3 coming out? Cause this is soo entertaining lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I heard you like eating mana burns
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
12/07/2011 09:28 AMPosted by Kenks
Tankeeh, you've never been 1500 in any bracket... What makes you think you can beat a 2200 player?

The better question is why is someone who's 2200 calling out someone who hasn't broken 1550? If he's such a badass call out 2400 rated ppl. I never said a damn word to him and he's braggin' about beating me. go jerk off to yourself already, leave me out of it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
12/07/2011 11:42 AMPosted by Sipper
Sekonds, when is part 3 coming out? Cause this is soo entertaining lol

wtf is wrong with you ppl?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
12/07/2011 11:48 AMPosted by Kenks
I heard you like eating mana burns

I can heal with no mana
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Then why you got spirit on your gear, brah? Get rid of that junk if you don't need mana!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
12/07/2011 12:19 PMPosted by Kenks
Then why you got spirit on your gear, brah? Get rid of that junk if you don't need mana!

Great idea, this season I'm going all strength/mastery!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
*munches popcorn*
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
12/07/2011 12:08 PMPosted by Tankeeh

The better question is why is someone who's 2200 calling out someone who hasn't broken 1550? If he's such a badass call out 2400 rated ppl. I never said a damn word to him and he's braggin' about beating me. go jerk off to yourself already, leave me out of it.

The reason it's so interesting that I beat you is because you belong to MBP. MBP is the worst pvp guild on the server and thinks they are the best pvp guild on the server. I have a problem with that.

How is that not clear?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
The reason it's so interesting that I beat you is because you belong to MBP. MBP is the worst pvp guild on the server and thinks they are the best pvp guild on the server. I have a problem with that.

How is that not clear?

Its the only guild that does sole pvp. At any time I can log on and have 4+ ppl to do random BGs or arena with. I enjoy pvp and thats what I am here for. I don't claim to be anything I'm not. gtfo off my nuts, I never said !@#$ to you to start this. I don't do arena's with the best players, I do them with people I know that honestly don't play the game as much as me, I would like to think that if you and I had done arena together we'd have gotten a good rating like we did when we did RBGs. You can have a problem with us all you want but we aren't going anywhere, we may not be the best guild but I'd hate to be any guild you were in. Self righteous tool stroking your e-%^-*. get a life, Brah
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
We told Rokhard that if he made a public apology on Ursin forums we would stop owning your guild this hard. You should talk to him about defending your honor bro.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]