<Hallowed Be Thy Name>

35 Night Elf Hunter
Wow...

Let me tell you. Nothing is more embarrassing than getting kicked from a raid by a guild who is 6/7 in normal FL, 2/8 in normal DS, and who's top dps did 5k less than I did.

That's ok though. You'd be the worse guild on my server, and you're probably the worst guild on Saurfang.

Enjoy yourselves. Make sure you always come into LFR as deep as you did tonight. Otherwise people will kick you for failing.
Edited by Aqulayssa on 12/7/2011 2:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I can't tell if you're jealous, or just extremely mad.

Maybe a mixture of the two.
Reply Quote
35 Night Elf Hunter
I can't tell if you're jealous, or just extremely mad.

Maybe a mixture of the two.

Jealous of a guild that had 8 members in a LFR group, pulled an average of 15k, and used their 8 members to initiate and pass a vote kick?

No, I'm pretty pissed about getting kicked by some of the worst players I've encountered yet in the LFR tool though.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Getting mad at VIDEO GAMES is dumb, it decreases your life span.
Edited by Mbt on 12/7/2011 3:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/07/2011 05:03 PMPosted by Zephinism
Who were they? Name names.

Don't encourage !@#$ like this.
Reply Quote
22 Goblin Hunter
12/07/2011 01:50 AMPosted by Aqulayssa
and who's top dps did 5k less than I did

12/07/2011 02:37 AMPosted by Aqulayssa
pulled an average of 15k

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
You are so superior!

How about you go join your superior pals and raid Normals instead of trying to be king of the hill in LFR?

Sounds like a plan eh?

LFR is expected to have people in it that do terrible dps, gear the wrong way, gem for hit as a healer etc .... it's LFR. Stop holding it to a much higher standard than it will ever obtain.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
Alt-o-magic:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/executus/%C3%90eathwaggle/advanced

Nice main bro.

Go pull that 20k DPS. Have fun.

Cogshanks is pretty boss. It's amusing to recognize some of the names when they post on level 1 toons.
Edited by Awkward on 12/8/2011 11:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I lol'd
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Alt-o-magic:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/executus/%C3%90eathwaggle/advanced

Nice main bro.

Go pull that 20k DPS. Have fun.

Looks like you caught me bro.

Clearly this is my main.

Look at that activity feed. So much time spent on this char.

Oh hey, I forgot I got that world drop epic while I was farming herbs the other day.

Also, some of you might need to L2 math. An average of 15k means exactly that, an average. I said I was 5k above their best DPS, seeing as they had 3 people around 10k...

LFR is expected to have people in it that do terrible dps, gear the wrong way, gem for hit as a healer etc .... it's LFR. Stop holding it to a much higher standard than it will ever obtain.

Oh, I didn't have an issue carrying the horribleness that was this guild. I had a problem with them deciding for whatever stupid reason that they needed to kick me.

The only thing I can think of is that they got butthurt that I was giving one person who wasn't even from their guild a hard time in raid chat. Thing is, that person is my realID friend who queued up with me.
Edited by Ðeathwaggle on 12/10/2011 5:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Cool Story BRO.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
oh gawd
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I think its appropriate for at least one guild member to weigh in an opinion here.

When we run LFR or heroics as guilds, we only vote kick where we cannot continue due to DPS, or people are AFK for extended periods of time. We may vote kick when there is someone clearly trolling the raid, or otherwise being a nuisance.

Eg: Ultraxion with people pulling 8k dps. Its a stand still fight with one mechanic.. push a button. I personally post the click macro as well prior to readychecking to ensure everyone can.

Eg: Yorsahj: someone trolling by intentionally /say'ing an incorrect colour resulting in a 3 way dps split ( and hence 3 ooze abilities).

Eg: Hagara: Tanks unable to move off centre to a marker placed so that mDPSdon't die to her ice spikes.

Eg: Spine of Deathwing: Telling the new tank to have nuclear blast on the wrong side, or calling incorrect DPS targets etc.

These are all things that we'll likely vote kick for after a few attempts, presuming we cannot help by using /say's or markers to assist positioning.

To address the issue of progression, we are not a hardcore raiding guild pushing 8/8 in Dragon Soul. We are currently down a healer and DPS, and as such with only 2 lockouts we've achieved 4/8 - which I personally consider to be a decent achievement considering our circumstances. If you care to investigate our raid members, you'll find our guild has been 7/7 in FL for some time, however we raid with regular non-guild members or alts which means we didn't have a "proper" guild run until tonight. Perhaps in future, a little educated research my demonstrate many of these things to you.

If you have any issues, please feel free to flag them with an officer in guild. If a <Hallowed Be Thy Name> guild members was rude or otherwise inappropriate in LFR or otherwise, we'd like to hear about it.

Edit:
I'd also like to point out that none of us in guild feel the need to respond by attacking toon's or gear directly. As pointed out both in this thread and in many others that LFR is intended to carry a number of people, and we are always more than happy to help people where possible, whether it be a fish feast, or class mechanics advise.
Edited by Naralan on 12/11/2011 6:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
And another heads up Aqualyssa, you may want to properly asses our guild raid progression. Hallowed is acutally 7/7n 1/7hm and 4/8 in Ds, unless there were alts in the raid at the time our main teams ( which was more likely to go to lfr together ) pull a minimum 20k dps....
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I like chicken. </3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]