Odins Wrath guild dungeons/raids

85 Undead Warlock
Odins Wrath is recruiting people for guild dungeons and raids need all we are guild level 25 and are seeking people who are looking for a good time and want to do some content we also have arena teams if you want to arena.
Reply Quote
50 Undead Warrior
Just wanted to say this IMO is the worst guild on the server, they pretend to help you and then when you do not level fast enough to their liking they insult you. They made me an officer before Pandaria came out and opened up guild bank and I was told to only take things I needed that I caould use. I took items to increase my tradeskill to 600 and they said I was stealing from them?? I NEVER took anything I could not use, they gave me access to the slots, and I Never sold anything I took. I donated 1k gold to bank as well as put Items in it. The real issue IMO is that I didnt get to 90 fast enough so they didn't want me. They NEVER talked to me about anything just behind my back and they never asked me about anything. After I quit guild they sent a very mean and hatefull e-mail in game accusing me of all this. I am not saying don't join this guild I'm just sharing my experiences with them. I hope this helps someone.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]