Empty 'Recovered Item' mail

(Locked)

100 Troll Hunter
This character had a new message from The Postmaster on logging in today, stating it was sending me a lost item - but there was no attachment.

Should there have been one? Was there one, and I just somehow overlooked it? Or was the mail sent in error?
Support Forum Agent
12/07/2011 12:48 PMPosted by Tajit
This character had a new message from The Postmaster on logging in today, stating it was sending me a lost item - but there was no attachment.

This is the second time I have heard of an in-game mail being sent by the "Postmaster" that didn't have an item attached.

From looking into it, Tajit, it appears to be a mistakenly sent letter, as there doesn't appear to be anything attached from my point of view either.

I'd recommend posting in the Bug Report forum so our QA department can look into it. Hopefully they can figure out what is causing the messages to be sent.

Sorry for the confusion.
100 Troll Hunter
Thanks for looking into it, was wondering.
93 Human Warrior
I just one myself >< it says that an 'item' belongs to me but theres nothing inside. :/
90 Night Elf Druid
Ya i just got one myself also...I was hoping i won something nice that I left behind :D If it was sent by error then I guess I can delete the empty mail...:(
90 Night Elf Druid
After today's maintenance, every alt received the Loremaster title and the tabard when they logged in.

weird.
25 Draenei Warrior
I had one the other day and a GM told me it was valor points from leaving an instance too early.
hth
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]