Too Theramist of Corsairs...

90 Draenei Paladin
Idk what would make someone feel good about doing something like this. But Bullzson of your guild went into a LFR group as a ret pally (with an off-spec as prot, or so wow-heroes says) But still roll on holy gear. then after winning that said gear getting angry at me for being upset... he also took me saying he was trolling as a personal insult for showing he could trade the item... which makes no sence (he seems fairly dumb). That being said, he/she is an embarassment and yeah... enjoy having him around in your guild i guess.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
1. The correct phrasing would be "To Theramist of Corsairs" the "too" you are using is an adverb when you want to be using a preposition. Common 2nd grade grammar goes a long way when trying to make a point.

2. Cool Story Bro!

3. If he could roll then he was eligible for it. Even if it was a D-bag move.

4. It's LFR what did you expect?

5. The guy is a clown but see #3

6. L2Rollbetter?
Edited by Festivaal on 12/8/2011 9:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
84 Goblin Hunter
i·ro·ny [ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-]
noun, plural -nies.
1. the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.
2. Literature:
a. a technique of indicating, as through character or plot development, an intention or attitude opposite to that which is actually or ostensibly stated.
b. (especially in contemporary writing) a manner of organizing a work so as to give full expression to contradictory or complementary impulses, attitudes, etc., especially as a means of indicating detachment from a subject, theme, or emotion.
3. Socratic irony.
4. dramatic irony.
5. an outcome of events contrary to what was, or might have been, expected.
6. Festivaal calling someone a clown.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
i·ro·ny [ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-]
noun, plural -nies.
1. the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.
2. Literature:
a. a technique of indicating, as through character or plot development, an intention or attitude opposite to that which is actually or ostensibly stated.
b. (especially in contemporary writing) a manner of organizing a work so as to give full expression to contradictory or complementary impulses, attitudes, etc., especially as a means of indicating detachment from a subject, theme, or emotion.
3. Socratic irony.
4. dramatic irony.
5. an outcome of events contrary to what was, or might have been, expected.
6. Festivaal calling someone a clown.

QFT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
12/08/2011 09:35 AMPosted by Festivaal
1. The correct phrasing would be "To Theramist of Corsairs" the "too" you are using is an adverb when you want to be using a preposition. Common 2nd grade grammar goes a long way when trying to make a point.

Cool story nerd!

Nerd is a derogatory slang term for an intelligent but socially awkward and obsessive person who spends time on unpopular or obscure pursuits, to the exclusion of more mainstream activities.[1][2][3] Nerds are considered to be awkward, shy, and unattractive.[4] Thus, a nerd is often excluded from physical activity and considered a loner by others, or will tend to associate with a small group of like-minded people.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock

Cool story nerd!

Nerd is a derogatory slang term for an intelligent but socially awkward and obsessive person who spends time on unpopular or obscure pursuits, to the exclusion of more mainstream activities.[1][2][3] Nerds are considered to be awkward, shy, and unattractive.[4] Thus, a nerd is often excluded from physical activity and considered a loner by others, or will tend to associate with a small group of like-minded people.

If you look nerd up in the dictionary there is a pic of me!

Get mad and make some more forum posts about LFR gear! fixt

edited for.... UMADBRO?
Edited by Festivaal on 12/8/2011 6:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
12/08/2011 04:21 PMPosted by Festivaal
Get mad and make some more forum posts about 5-man gear!

Posted about a raid, lrn 2 read
:D
Reply Quote
Common 2nd grade grammar goes a long way when trying to make a point.

o rly

You forgot a period after "To Theramist of Corsairs"; alternatively a semicolon will suffice, as I have just demonstrated.

2. Cool Story Bro!

Capitals are for sentences and proper nouns, kids! :D

4. It's LFR what did you expect?

My kingdom for a comma. "It's LFR, what did you expect?" would be correct.

5. The guy is a clown but see #3

Darn. You forgot both the period and the comma this time.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I think the looking for raid roll system is buggy. It gave me the +100 roll bonus to resto gear, and I am feral. Probably not intended and blizzard really should fix it. But anyway, I am Horde. There is nothing I can do about it

Also, Festivaal, why aren't you posting on Ohnomnom anymore?
Edited by Yzzami on 12/8/2011 5:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
I tooold you 2nd grade Grammar!

You don't get into semicolons, commas, and apostrophes until 3rd and that's as far as I made it.

and @Yzz I like to switch it up sometimes.

(like I said 2nd grade was as far as I made it)?!...;'"" <----insert where you feel they are needed.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I shoulda posted on this one.

Best name I.M.O.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Well he is unguilded now. Your post worked! Huzzah!

I retract all previous statements. Minus the UMADBRO.

Still mad bro?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
hes mad brahz
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
i thinkz sewz breaux
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
12/11/2011 05:07 PMPosted by Luto
hes mad brahz

Theramist raged in trade or something?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
This thread is both new and exciting!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
12/12/2011 08:48 PMPosted by Chipoltle
This thread is both new and exciting!

Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I approve of this thread
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
I didn't rage in trade. Go back and read the thread again. I am the guild master and the problem was with a guild member named Bullzson. It's true that Bullzson is no longer in my guild, but that was over a matter unrelated to this thread. I didn't even know about this until today. It might be interesting to note that if you check wow heroes now, he is spec'd as Ret/Holy. I'm assuming without hearing his side, that he was building his holy set and that is why he needed on the gear. My question is why this person felt the need to post in a public forum what should have been discussed in private. I'm not that hard to find. An in-game mail notifying me of your problem could have gotten a positive result much quicker than this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]