<Last Exile>, LFM PvP

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hey, folks!

<Last Exile> is looking for more guildies to participate in Rated Battlegrounds, Arenas, world PvP when available, and get our PvP wolf mounts Vicious War Wolf.

We run RBGs when we have enough people, but really try for Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
We have some guildies that have ran for and attained High Warlord, Warlord, Gladiator, Battlemaster and "of the Horde" titles in years past.
We simply need more regular PvPers for RBGs. We will consider any class/role for PvP as long as they have some decent experience and/or determination and/or obedience.

Considering the number of low-level "PvP" guilds that pop up and dissolve constantly, we are willing to recruit groups of friends or guildies, whether you have an RBG raid leader or not. We know it's tough to get a foot-hold within the quiet PvP community on BDF, and we intend to be that guild that you and your buddies can call "home" for your PvP needs.

We are an established level 25 guild that also raids Hard Mode Dragon Soul on Wednesday nights for a couple hours. We run alt group Hard Modes throughout the week (unscheduled) where trinkets and weapons can easily be acquired for PvP.

We also dabble in SMNC, Dota2, SC2 and TF2, too...

We have a guild bank full of high end mats/resources/enchs and we have a tabard!

PST Kalaen, Gempalm, Sunstreak, Ravendust, Quelthanas, Gamzee, Kevinfrench, Huurhuur, Jimkuback, Seed, Seed, or Seed for a short interview! :)

Take it easy. It's just a game.

-Kalaen the Kingslayer
Edited by Kalaen on 5/13/2012 10:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
updated.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Do you guys get together at all to do cleanup on raid later in the week? How far do you manage to get in the short timeframe?
Reply Quote
2 Hrs, we clear it with some hard modes.
Several of us try to get our 3 or 4 alts saved to pugs we host that usually run 1-3 HMs as well, those usually run an hour, sometimes a bit more depending on how many pugs get carried and how many perform.
Edited by Kalaen on 5/9/2012 10:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
crump
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
**Update** We are 5/8 so far for 10-man Dragon Soul Normal. Raid core is pretty much built up, but we could consider some exceptional raiders. The raid is expending eventually soon to two times a week so far its 7 to 11pm on Tuesdays.

Level 24 Guild, mix of casual and serious raiders, very friendly.
Reply Quote
update, bump
Reply Quote
bumpdated.

^
that's a word, right?
Reply Quote
bump, updates
Reply Quote
bmp
Reply Quote
jpg

j/k
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Baby seal walks into a club. Bump.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
are you still looking for a hunter for heroic ds10 progression?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Hey there, we have raided before a couple of times and I was wondering if you are still looking for a hunter for your progression? I have 2/8 HM experience and I can pull my weight in DPS. I'm pretty sure I still have your vent info and the few times that we have pugged together you tried to recruit me :P Well now my current raiding guild raids on dates and times that don't work for me so I was hoping to maybe join you guys. I'll try and get in contact with you this evening before your raid time.
Edited by Sukan on 4/25/2012 10:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]