Dragon Soul 10M LFM

85 Night Elf Druid
experienced, fun and slightly androcentric group of friends and family is looking for a few more to start our dragon soul farm. we provide a good atmosphere and a one night a week raid, if interested please reply to this thread or send me an in-game mail if you're too ashamed to admit you drop by these forums. our current needs are:
-one tank, 2 healers, 1 ranged dps, 1 melee dps

our raids take place every monday at 5pm server time (pst) but we can move it to accomodate people on a weekly basis; we're currently ranked 85327th world and 92142th us and server 293th first boss kill and 124 1/4th second boss kill or some irrelevant number to make us look good. we're not accepting any rogues, our grandpa has started the quesline and we'd like it if he got his daggers before going to hell.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
Hey ilvl 377 unholy/blood DK ( 25kish dps ) looking to join ya.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
oh yea lol ive downed all the bosses in DS raid finder so i know all tha fights :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Hey, i would be willing to run with you Monday nights. I have a few Toons available depending on your needs. My DK as you can see and a Mage and Resto Druid. if any interest you, let me know.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]