Stuck on Loading Screen

(Locked)

90 Troll Priest
Not sure why, both of my realms are up (Blackrock and The Venture Co) but whenever I try to log in to my characters, they get stuck on the loading screen. I didn't have this problem pre-4.3. Is there some issue with the world servers..?
90 Blood Elf Warlock
same here
86 Gnome Warlock
Yeah patch day, servers must still be a bit cranky.
85 Orc Hunter
yea i just also made a post about this too. i get the progress bar and it stops about 25% of the way across and the wow stops responding
I am also unable to log onto any of my characters on WrA. Like Grilor, the bar gets to 25% and WoW all together stops responding. I have to go under the task manager and close it, because alt-tab doesn't work to try to window close it.
82 Troll Druid
Same here. People are saying its an addon issue, but so many different ones that people are saying to turn off that worked for them ><
90 Night Elf Hunter
It's not an addon problem. I have no addons and I'm having the exact same problem
90 Draenei Warrior
Turned off all addon and it seems to work fine...damn it I NEEDS ME ADDONS!!!!
I am also having this exact issue. I logged in once today but now I am unable to.
85 Blood Elf Priest
was having this exact issue, updated addons that had updates available(and made sure I had it set to -not- use out of date add ons) and now it is working fine
Support Forum Agent
Numerous changes have been made to the UI with the addition of patch 4.3. It's highly likely that UI addons from the previous patch will be incompatible with the current patch.

It's a good idea to return the game to default state by deleting the CACHE, INTERFACE and WTF folders. This will remove old addons and let the game reset. You can then look for addons updated for 4.3 if you desire.

Check your G-diffuser system!
12 Goblin Rogue
Fishing Buddy seems to be the addon that has been identified to be the problem. I run a LOT of addons (more than I should) and when i disabled Fishing Buddy, the game let me right in.
90 Orc Death Knight
For me it was travelagent. I've heard Fubar was causing it too (I use docking station), so if you're using any data parsing and display addons, try disabling those one at a time and see if that works.
85 Troll Rogue
Going through my add-ons one by one.

For me Silver dragon was one causing this problem. Still going through all that were out of date one by one.

Update: Seems it was only silver dragon for me, the usual culprits, recount and SCT/SCTD are working fine.
Edited by Auction on 11/29/2011 12:26 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Mage
Silver dragon was the problem for me too
83 Night Elf Druid
Same here. I rebooted. Ran Curse to update my addons. Then with all add ons turned off, I was able to log in like usual. Went though the list and started re-activating my addons 1-2 at a time, logging in to see if I could, etc.

Am extremely annoyed that the problem for me seems to be one of the Titan Panel plug ins. /growl Figures it's the most useful addon too.

ETA: WOWinterface already has a Titan update available. No idea when Curse will update. they're slow, like usual. :p Delete your old Titan folders before installing. I'm only using a few of the Titan add ons, but I can log in & play again.
Edited by Rosamunde on 11/29/2011 12:51 PM PST
85 Worgen Rogue
Same problem - stops loading at about 25% (or less). If it's an add-on issue, why does everyone find a different add-on as the issue?
83 Night Elf Druid
Seems to be related to add ons that modify the user interface..
90 Tauren Warrior
On Garona, after wiping on lady Azshara in Well of Eternity and hitting release spirit I am now stuck on the loading screen! I am experiencing similar problems to all of you (loading 1/4 of the way, then crashing). Even after turning off all of my add ons I am still unable to log in!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]