90 Goblin Hunter
Dragonstalker + Ruthless weapons. So much purple :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Sup.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
12/01/2011 09:32 AMPosted by Novikova
I'm on an /adventure/ and this is my stylin' adventure hat! I'm also having fun seeing all the sets people use.

Diggin this.

As for me, i had about 3 or so sets i came up with, but never got around to actually getting them together, so now i'm being lazy and 'mogging tier. -_-
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Damn I look good.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
12/01/2011 01:03 PMPosted by Turtledragon
So much purple :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
I am feeling pretty damn good about my character
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I'm using Rhok'delar, Longbow of the Ancient Keepers for my ranged and this BC random world set for my gear:

www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=280

I've paired it all up with Tabard of the Guardians of Hyjal and Earthbound Cape. I'm quite satisfied with how it looks.
Edited by Kodiack on 12/1/2011 2:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Giantstalker + Illidan Bow
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Mine is pretty unremarkable, since people are used to seeing shamans running around. Until I pull out a bow anyway.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I had been using Rhok up until today, but I switched to the Golden Bow. I feel a little guilty since I never set foot in Sunwell at 70, but it is totally sweet looking.

Armor-wise, I went with Tier 7.5. I think it's the sleekest and most badass of our tier sets (not counting tier 3, of course).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Need to find a decent shoulder : / (Thinking the mail one of Alysrazor)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
A green/black theme for me!
Recolored scourgestalker shoulders/helm paired with S1 chest/pants and some misc gloves and boots that made a more sleek look. The polearm is the green/black pitchfork from MC..

I may change the bow to the Njordnar bone bow instead since a lot of people are using the BT bow.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I love this !@#$%^- eyepatch.

Still need to find a pair of Ornate Greaves and have some way of changing armory poses; the female dwarf with gun one is atrocious.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
12/01/2011 01:16 PMPosted by Unggoy
I'm on an /adventure/ and this is my stylin' adventure hat! I'm also having fun seeing all the sets people use.

Diggin this.

As for me, i had about 3 or so sets i came up with, but never got around to actually getting them together, so now i'm being lazy and 'mogging tier. -_-

Thank you. :D And I tend to gather sets pretty slowly myself.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
I like my current set a bunch, even though the chestpiece doesnt exactly match color wise and i've yet to get the right-colored legs from kalecgos. Still looks really nice
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I am a key lime truffle.

<3 Novikova's
Edited by Aquillian on 12/1/2011 9:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/01/2011 01:10 PMPosted by Calmai
Sup.

I think I pull the look off better.

Still need to get the gun from kara, Opera event doesn't want to give me the wolf...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
ONE
None. I hate most of the pre-Wrath models, partly because they hold no nostalgia for me and I don't like the theme of BC being all bright.

I had my share of Wrath stuff anyway, and I kind of like how T12 looks. May transmog back into it if I don't like T13, have to get more of it before I decide, though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]