Heroic Looking For Raid

90 Human Rogue
One
Hello
I was just wondering as to why blizzard does not implement an ability to be able to que up for heroic Lfr after they have completed normal this would allow players to attempt a bigger challenge but without the need for a guild. This would encourage people to have a better chance to experience all the content that blizzard has to offer at a good difficulty

Please implement an ability for heroic modes even if this was done in mop because i know it would be a very difficult progress but i think it would allow for nearly everyone to be able to enjoy raiding and thank you for making this very great game ^-^
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Experiencing content = Doing the LFR raid. Theres no difference in content between heroic and LFR except mechanics and difficulty.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
One
well heroic difficulties have different abilities like normal shanox and heroic shanox are completely different
Reply Quote
3 Human Warrior
I agree I would love a heroic LFR :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
TG
Trying to lead a pug through a heroic raid is an exercise in futility. Yeah, some people will chime in that they've pugged heroic raids with some success before, and I'll tell you that you are the exception, not the norm.

I'd like to see this implemented strictly for comedic value.
But only if they also implement a spectator mode so I can watch.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
i agree blizzard should make heroic LFR this way all the noobs can get insanley good gear with zero effort and good guilds will disband because they can experience the same content by doing LFR pugs and the game will no longer become challenging and everything will be retard friendly
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Warrior
Lets just get rid of raids and hand out 416 gear with justice points
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
One
that would be a silly idea i think people need the opportunity to be able to see content raiding is not all about the loot
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
This sounds good, nice idea Kogda
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Heroic Heroic Looking for Raid, now with 95% of the difficulty of normal.
and Heroic^4, 5% harder than Looking for Raid.

That would be a silly idea i think people need the opportunity to be able to see content raiding is not all about the loot

So, having a faceroll 8/8 that takes an hour isn't seeing enough?
Do you need Harry Potter glasses?
Edited by Asane on 11/30/2011 4:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
trollface gotta troll
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
as others have pointed out, i think blizzard's intent (at least initially) with LFR is simply a 'see the content, have some new loot tables for casuals to grind out.' i think having 'hard' LFR (which would basically be a 4th set of raid content every tier) would be more work then it is worth; i mean who is your demographic? hardcore casuals? plus i think blizz has been burned enough times with 'hard' content that is aimed at casuals, it is looking more and more to me like blizz plans to just throw faceroll stuff at us casual pugs for the foreseeable future
Trying to lead a pug through a heroic raid is an exercise in futility. Yeah, some people will chime in that they've pugged heroic raids with some success before, and I'll tell you that you are the exception, not the norm.

I'd like to see this implemented strictly for comedic value.
But only if they also implement a spectator mode so I can watch.

haha
Reply Quote
3 Human Warrior
Everyone will love heroic LFR
Reply Quote
38 Human Warrior
I like this guys demeanor, very calm, very convincing.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hello
I was just wondering as to why blizzard does not implement an ability to be able to que up for heroic Lfr after they have completed normal this would allow players to attempt a bigger challenge but without the need for a guild.

because there IS a need for a guil for heroic progression. LFR pugs cant be re-assembled later and continue learning. they're not fit for multi-day progression.

a fundamental premise of LFR is that you'll do the whole raid in one sitting.
a fundamental premise of heroic raiding is that you won't. Unless you're Vodka and pull the famous 12-hour marathon.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I want that spectator mode.
Reply Quote
35 Gnome Warlock
I would love to see this.

It would be like raid hot potato seeing who stays and goes after a wipe.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
One
people need to take this concept more seriously
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]