Grats RoR

85 Human Mage
On having the world #10 Madness kill or something. I assume you guys are gonna be in top form for heroics.

If only you had picked a less stupid name...
Reply Quote
6 Human Paladin
If only you had picked a less stupid name...

Posted by Soulfrost of <The Soulfrost Avengers>

sounds like a circle wank
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
yes, sadly we were bumped to #12 very early this morning.
some late reports or something.

I'm very proud of us. Grats friends!

edit--- I love our name.
Edited by Mizkilla on 11/30/2011 4:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
LOL try hard normal modes. We can't be Ragnaros on heroic so lets go practice normal modes on PTR then log on at realm up to get US ranking. Do everyone a favor and just quit this game already you guys will lag behind in heroics like the rest of the server. Even to go as far to make videos LOL bunch of pasty nerds in this thread. Look at all the try hard no name guilds in the US top right now.

Sup
Tier 12
WILL WIPE YOU ON GALV (10) 7/7 (H) World rank 878
Reague of Regends (10 r) 6/7 (H) World rank 3278

Its ok Galv is now selling Heroic Ragnaros mounts and title, xfer over and hit us up. We know you guys won't be able to kill it until next xpac anyways just like lich king lolsupbads

Reply Quote
6 Human Paladin
So much !@#$ing butt hurt.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
LOL try hard normal modes. We can't be Ragnaros on heroic so lets go practice normal modes on PTR then log on at realm up to get US ranking. Do everyone a favor and just quit this game already you guys will lag behind in heroics like the rest of the server. Even to go as far to make videos LOL bunch of pasty nerds in this thread. Look at all the try hard no name guilds in the US top right now.

Sup
Tier 12

Its ok Galv is now selling Heroic Ragnaros mounts and title, xfer over and hit us up. We know you guys won't be able to kill it until next xpac anyways just like lich king lolsupbads

I was trying to think of an appropriate response to this without responding negatively, and I might've found one.

This is the only time you will see Muradin on the frontpage of Wow-progress, and we hope we provided some positive publicity for our dead realm.

You're correct in that we will lag behind heroics in that we have a 9 hour a week raid schedule (maybe extended to 10), it will continue to be difficult to match 20 hours a week.

We look forward to the competition in heroics and it sounds like you all do as well.

P.S. TG had a World 21st (US 6th) kill of pre-nerf Heroic Ragnaros, several of the other guilds ahead of us also secured a Heroic Ragnaros kill ahead of you guys.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Blah, meant to be an edit.

I was saying that we couldn't use either of the weapons off of Madness, we hope you all better luck!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
20+ hrs a week for world 878 grats?
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warlock
Tier 12

Lol at bragging about being 878 in the world. I think someone is butthurt they didn't get server first. Bragging about being the best on a server that is dead is trollolol. Big Fish, Little Pond. I would like to see Galv transfer to a high pop server where they would be mediocre at best.
Reply Quote
3 Human Hunter
Practice the fights on the PTR - check

Set up the raid hours early even though your raid times are 8pm - check

Brag about killing normal modes when they mean nothing and nobody races on them - check

Thinking you're good and you achieved something - check

In all actuality, you're really just dumb and bad - check
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman

Sup
Tier 12

You guys raid that much.... and rag on other people for 878. Mad props.

Not to mention your trash talking has gotten a little laxed lately. It's pretty diluted and common.

I remember when Vao would write threads about me (Ringwraith). Those weren't really that offensive, but funny nonetheless. Learn2insult bro.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Tier 12

Lol at bragging about being 878 in the world. I think someone is butthurt they didn't get server first. Bragging about being the best on a server that is dead is trollolol. Big Fish, Little Pond. I would like to see Galv transfer to a high pop server where they would be mediocre at best.

Where did I brag in the post that world 878 was good, and oh no not getting a server first on normal modes!!!. I made this post so RoR could stop patting themselves on the back for try harding on normal modes and show how bad they really are.
Reply Quote
6 Human Paladin
Baseless and dull "LOL U BAD" posts. I wonder where I've seen those before? Oh yea, every other retarded kid. Why don't you go deep with your "lol they bad" comments and get digging.

The only people you're convincing to think "loltheyarebad!!!" are the people in your guild. Kinda sad really. At least Vaosan actually had facts n !@#$ before he went on a baddie crusade.

You're trying way too hard at trolling, topped with this false sense of elitism.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]