Grats RoR

85 Blood Elf Rogue
Ok I'm sorry let me show you how bad they really are. Lets look back to when the guild was attempting Ragnaros over a month ago after the great nerfing back in September being a 4/7H guild lol. Not a single attempt over 4 minutes. Multiple attempts where people are running into lava waves or not being able to get past the first engulfing flames. Here's some "good" attempts.

[21:43:15.514] Unknown Engulfing Flames Suriyel 52545 (O: 15479, R: 7558)
[21:43:16.285] Suriyel dies

[21:15:07.459] Unknown Engulfing Flames Mizkilla 54656 (R: 23424)
[21:15:08.263] Mizkilla Glyph of Power Word: Shield Mizkilla +*12812*
[21:15:08.263] Unknown Engulfing Flames Mizkilla 26704 (O: 1772, A: 31244, R: 14930)
[21:15:08.836] Mizkilla dies

[21:40:45.108] Unknown Engulfing Flames Mizkilla 22712 (O: 47118, R: 7759)
[21:40:45.465] Mizkilla dies

[21:49:12.787] Unknown Engulfing Flames Scuttles 16181 (O: 52476)

You can look back at all of Galvs Ragnaros attempts I don't believe there is a single time I died to something as easy to avoid as lava waves and engulfing flames. I know I am elite compared to these bads.

TLDR - lolbadsbeingbadonthisbadserver COME AT ME BRO
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
lol at looking up old logs lets look at some new ones where you guys wiped 7 times on spine while we one shot it norm modes hard for you?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
The thread does need more love. We're sorry if we offended anyone.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
12/01/2011 01:04 PMPosted by Spysappin
The thread does need more love. We're sorry if we offended anyone.

no you're not....and grats on the killls
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
11/30/2011 12:22 PMPosted by Trainedalot
If only you had picked a less stupid name...

Posted by Soulfrost of <The Soulfrost Avengers>

sounds like a circle wank

Jelly that I have a better guild than you

LOL try hard normal modes. We can't be Ragnaros on heroic so lets go practice normal modes on PTR then log on at realm up to get US ranking. Do everyone a favor and just quit this game already you guys will lag behind in heroics like the rest of the server. Even to go as far to make videos LOL bunch of pasty nerds in this thread. Look at all the try hard no name guilds in the US top right now.

Sup
Tier 12
WILL WIPE YOU ON GALV (10) 7/7 (H) World rank 878
Reague of Regends (10 r) 6/7 (H) World rank 3278

Its ok Galv is now selling Heroic Ragnaros mounts and title, xfer over and hit us up. We know you guys won't be able to kill it until next xpac anyways just like lich king lolsupbads

Jelly that Scuttles now has a better guild than you
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Malorum, if you EVER got hit by a lava wave as a melee then you would be doing it wrong in the first place so saying that YOU never got hit by one is a mute point. You're so good for being able to avoid something that shouldn't even come close to you.....As for engulfing I am pretty sure while YOU specifically may not have been hit by any, I am sure other people did and no doubt wiped you several times.

We decided not to keep trying heroic rags because we felt we were too far behind allready and the average time for people to get down heroic rags was about 2 months after first attempts...so gratz on being average bro.

We were behind for two reasons. One, you guys raid 20+ hours a week, we raid 9. Two, we had a lot of people who had to quit raiding due to real life so finding and gearing replacements set us back.

The fact that you posted here is a tribute to Scuttles trolling talents becuase we don't really give a crap about normals either but we did want to try to get them done first on the server and see where we placed in the world in that respect. We know that the true test is heroic modes and we very likely won't be able to keep up with you TRY HARDS who raid a retarded amount of time a week. We plan on keeping pace though so good luck in DS and stop being so mad bro.

P.S. we completed DS in 2 hours,it took you 2 days.. You are so pro.
Edited by Capnbamz on 12/1/2011 3:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
6 Worgen Druid
Practice the fights on the PTR - check

Set up the raid hours early even though your raid times are 8pm - check

Brag about killing normal modes when they mean nothing and nobody races on them - check

Thinking you're good and you achieved something - check

In all actuality, you're really just dumb and bad - check

lol at looking up old logs lets look at some new ones where you guys wiped 7 times on spine while we one shot it norm modes hard for you?

Didn't practice the fights on the PTR cover that? Dumb much?
Edited by Suggle on 12/1/2011 3:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
But they are just normals which you seem to trivialize when others do them yet when you do them and fail it's because you need practice...
Reply Quote
6 Worgen Druid
Yes, they clearly fail for wiping on a boss they've never done. I bet you guys one shot them all on the PTR? Oh wait, you probably wiped more than 7 times when it was your first time on the boss on the PTR. Stop thinking you're good when you're not. You'll get blown past in heroics. Heck, you guys were only 3/7 heroic until they hotfixed everything. Heroic modes not so ez?

By the way, the second group is the one who wiped 7 times on spine and not the main group and that was only because they had two subs in the group since two main raiders couldn't make it.
Edited by Suggle on 12/1/2011 3:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
6 Worgen Druid
12/01/2011 03:51 PMPosted by Scuttles
How do I post on my low level alt so I can troll?

You seem to think my lvl makes my points invalid when they're all true. Can't come up with a reasonable response?
Reply Quote
6 Worgen Druid
All you do is prove my point even further about how dumb you guys really are.
Reply Quote
6 Worgen Druid
12/01/2011 04:32 PMPosted by Scuttles
Haters gunna hate...amirite?

Baddies gonna be bad, right?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
11/30/2011 09:42 PMPosted by Malorum
World rank 878

http://i.imgur.com/5vs0r.png
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]