Fury's Deep Wound nerfed as well ??????

90 Worgen Warrior

This is patchwerk style, some of those multi dotting classes will go through the roof on most fights, few are 1 big fat patchwerk standing still. Our shadow priest beat me by around 14k on madness, yes he has legendary and haste buff benefits him a great deal, but 14k? Thats massive multi-dotting, we just cant do.

I just dont understand this need to force certain classes to the top. Theyre pures they cant do anything else, well hows a fury warrior meant to tank heroic progression? Sure they can do it but they'll suck in offspec gear. Why get your dps in offspec gear over your tank? Oh the tanks away and you'll ask that DPS to play a new role to benifit 'the group'. Sure we can tank dungeons, wow thats a sort after roll isnt it? so sort after theres bribes to get people to tank them. So for helping the group, you get sub par DPS. Thanks for your help sucker.

Its not about being given top spot, it about being competitive and earning it. Regardless of class we're all DPS and judged by the meters. This is what drives the competitive players, they look to push that extra few %. But if know your starting with a forced handicap and simply cant match equally skilled / geared people then whats the point?

That simulation looks bad for us, this is where blizz want us? 10k behind other DPS. Anyone care for a foot race? Only we'll chop your feet off before we start.

The real issue is that while plenty of Hybrids have pretty significant utility there are certain specs that have essentially none. DPS Warriors can tank or they can DPS but the cooldowns that cross those divisions have massive tradeoffs that are almost not worth using. I mean, I used Shield Wall to save myself last night on H Morchok but it was a one time deal and my DPS plummeted because of it. If our DPS is going to be one of the lowest then we need more utility or something to offset it because before this patch, the only thing we had going for us was our outstanding DPS.

Used it myself on H Morchok, and being the one time deal its had to be the stomp in the last 20%, the part with heroism /sigh.

We've just downsized to 10 mans for 4.3, each player's roll is more significant, their performance more important, buffs, utility and ability to cover roles all more important. As ive said to my raid, if i wasnt a fury warrior theres no way on earth id be bringing one. I also posted earlier, that our lack role flexibility together with out lack of quality buffs and cooldowns compared to other hybrids means we simply have to bring the numbers. To bring a fury warrior has typically been to give up some of that flexibility / better utility for burst and raw firepower.
Edited by Jackripster on 12/7/2011 4:53 PM PST
90 Tauren Warrior
Sadly, things have gone the way of the Dodo.

If you put more numbers up on recount, you are clearly better than the classes below you, end of story. You must be nerfed, end of story.

You can't cc anything, brez, pop a-worthwile-raid cooldown, lock down a caster mob, save a tank(or healer), innervate, , heal anyone but yourself(lawl), or provide a semi-uniqe raid buff?

DO NOT CARE HIGH DPS NERF HIM

LFR is a direct sign of this. Casuals and pvpers get a shot at free quasi-good raid gear, serious raiders are still pushing for heroics. Not to point fingers, but the majority of the game is ran by bads and things must be catered to them to continue to function.

On a semi related note, I have felt for years the changes to tanks to remove def. cap was because Blizz realized there were not enough tanks in the game. Seeing how it was actually difficult in BC to be a quality tank, they nerfed our skillcap. Le sigh.
85 Human Warrior
Sadly, things have gone the way of the Dodo.

If you put more numbers up on recount, you are clearly better than the classes below you, end of story. You must be nerfed, end of story.

You can't cc anything, brez, pop a-worthwile-raid cooldown, lock down a caster mob, save a tank(or healer), innervate, , heal anyone but yourself(lawl), or provide a semi-uniqe raid buff?

DO NOT CARE HIGH DPS NERF HIM

LFR is a direct sign of this. Casuals and pvpers get a shot at free quasi-good raid gear, serious raiders are still pushing for heroics. Not to point fingers, but the majority of the game is ran by bads and things must be catered to them to continue to function.

On a semi related note, I have felt for years the changes to tanks to remove def. cap was because Blizz realized there were not enough tanks in the game. Seeing how it was actually difficult in BC to be a quality tank, they nerfed our skillcap. Le sigh.

Unless you're a mage then the policy is

1) Are you top on the meters: yes?(go to point 2) no?(go to point 2)

2) More Buffs!!!
85 Gnome Death Knight
God damn it. Blizzard response!

Fire mage vs Fury warrior

Are you happy with their number right now?!

85 Night Elf Warrior
Maybe we just need to make a new thread or something. Because obviously this isnt going to cut it... but if we do that I'm sure it will get locked out cause we have this one already. I mean I don't understand why a blue hasnt even posted. It's not like we are QQing... We are providing facts and thoughtful conversation...

Isn't that what we are supposed to be doing? And isn't that the job of blizzard employees to get back to there customers? Can you imagine going to a best buy and walking in and you go to ring out your world of warcraft battle chest, and they just ignore you and you cant have it. They'd go out of business... Yet Blizz can ignore people and what happens, nothing. But Dec 20th is coming up so I guess they will see what happens when 80% of warriors go play SWTOR.

But back on topic... Can we get a blue post on this again talking about what you guys are doing to address these issues.

Agree. I am so tried of Blizzard bull!@#$, they allow fire mage's insane dps but keep nerfing us.

SWTOR is the way to go.
85 Worgen Warrior
Dec. 19th or 20th dont worry we will get a buff by then... Cause in the end that is when SWTOR comes out and warriors are going to go one of two ways

1. Keep riding the bench and take charity loot when the guild can carry them

or

2. Switch over to SWTOR...

How do they resolve this? Piss us off enough to when that date gets here they are going to go, OK HI Here is your Deep Wounds stuff back and your 5%...

Then warriors are happy again and we raid again.

3 weeks later, Nerf to warriors cause they hope you dont go to SWTOR cause you got a late start so you will be in the same situation as you are at this time with your warrior. Complete screwed if looking to be end game(top 100 or whatever will be the considered leetness in the game) raider for SWTOR or WOW
85 Night Elf Warrior
For me, most likely will happen is

Blizzard ignore all the voices and keep silent, a semi afk fire mage out dps my war by 10k, rage quit, Join SWOTR and never come back.

The rest of 9 people in my group will left wow, at least 6 of them will join SWOTR. Put an end to wow.
Edited by Rvenger on 12/7/2011 10:19 PM PST
85 Worgen Warrior
You would think after 428 posts we would have atleast two responses... Mostly because of SWTOR we'd have more responses cause all Blizz is doing is telling us go away and play SWTOR...

I'm done writing in here, and so on... Obviously they simple can give to ####s about us and that is that. They are happy that fire mages do 10k more damage then us w/ no effort what so ever. And they are happy with warriors doing tank damage and competing w bears on the dps charts. It all makes a lot of sense and is the best thing for the game. Alienate an entire class when the "Next big thing" is coming out in 11 days... And not only that but what loyality do warriors have right now to go play "Titan" when it comes out... Just to possibly pick a class like a warrior where you are going to treat us like crap for 7 years plus.

#428 post sigining out for good on this thread that is going to go no where but us providing each other facts on why we need something done to our class.
100 Blood Elf Warrior
I just want to do competitive DPS, because it's the only thing I can offer my raid group.
85 Human Warrior
12/08/2011 07:32 AMPosted by Yueni
I just want to do competitive DPS, because it's the only thing I can offer my raid group.
85 Human Warrior
85 Human Warrior

..and arena team as if you cared with the insanity of mages being top dps in "every aspect" of this game :(
"bad enough I have to be frozen 90% of any fight with them, let alone take 29-40K easy when they choose to 2 shot my 4.6k resil behind with their 2 button rotation and lack of DR cc."
Edited by Roseofasyut on 12/8/2011 8:22 AM PST
85 Orc Warrior
Vodka 6/8 (H)
Landsoul 2/8 (H)
55 Tauren Death Knight
Do all of you people claiming to be switching to swtor know that the fury warrior in that game is a pure class without the perk of doing extra damage? (IE: innately inferior) Have fun with your new game.
90 Troll Warrior
12/08/2011 11:18 AMPosted by Hruutou
Do all of you people claiming to be switching to swtor know that the fury warrior in that game is a pure class without the perk of doing extra damage? (IE: innately inferior) Have fun with your new game.

You mean they realize that a hybrid tax is stupid? Another reason to switch, then.

For the beta I went juggernaught, though, not marauder.
85 Human Warrior
12/08/2011 11:21 AMPosted by Obzen

You mean they realize that a hybrid tax is stupid? Another reason to switch, then.

Maurder doesn't feel like a fury warrior anyway it feels more like dw frost dk. Juggernaught is probably the closest thing to a wow warrior.
85 Human Warrior
Vodka 6/8 (H)
Landsoul 2/8 (H)

I'd be sad for him if he didn't already get his BiS helm and one of his BiS trinkets already lol. But yes it does suck that warrior dps is getting sat for progression raiding for the first time in memory.
55 Tauren Death Knight

That must be why almost everyone on the ptr went jugg.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]