Fury's Deep Wound nerfed as well ??????

85 Orc Warrior
12/09/2011 10:52 AMPosted by Slant
I disagree, permanent full-damage cleave with blade flurry is clearly hugely overpowered. Very simple fix; just drop blade flurry damage by 50% and buff combat's ambidexterity's thrown weapon damage to 200%. Blade flurry would still be very strong (but not ridiculous, as it is now) and combat would actually be able to AE.

Excellent post a couple up from this one. Also, I agree that Blade Fury is too powerful. An improvement to AE would really benefit the class as well.

What I found funny is that Ghostcrawler, before 4.3 went live said "Fury almost certainly needs a nerf", but made no mention of Combat Rogues who were actually the top melee in 4.2. Combat gets buffed by the 10% AP and doesn't receive any nerfs so naturally they out dps the majority of classes in the game. Tone down Blade Fury and Combat Rogues will be in a much more reasonable spot.
85 Human Warrior
I just want the full set of new gear I bought with honor and conquest to actually (Increase) my damage why does every other spec and class get to feel their new gear and hard work has earned them higher dps and I get to struggle to get anywhere near the damage I did in 4.2 "where is the love" Blizz Development team? I wanna get a reward for getting gear like everyone else, not stay the same when I clearly have far better gear now I'm just gimped spec wise by Overdone nerfs, so please fix within the next week guys... :(

(Fury btw, not arms) I'm trying both, but I'm still Fury all the time just can't keep up the "struggle" with all the nerfbats to the face I have 2 two-handers there is no reason in heck an arms warrior should ever do as much damage as me it doesn't even make sense to me, let em have cc We're brute force (Lets keep it that way) ;)
Edited by Roseofasyut on 12/9/2011 7:27 PM PST
85 Night Elf Warrior
Where is the god damn blue response!
90 Orc Warrior
Sub Rogues top end damage on the two fights heroic fights were dpsbots has enough data. Mean while they enjoy high burst damage and control in PvP. At least you did something right with frost mages, they only enjoy high end burst and control in PvP.

Yep, need to nerf fury. Now which high end guilds are sitting warriors in favor of better class/spec. How long this filters down into the pug population.

I guess all Best in Slot gear will fix it.
90 Orc Warrior
I just want the full set of new gear I bought with honor and conquest to actually (Increase) my damage why does every other spec and class get to feel their new gear and hard work has earned them higher dps and I get to struggle to get anywhere near the damage I did in 4.2 "where is the love" Blizz Development team? I wanna get a reward for getting gear like everyone else, not stay the same when I clearly have far better gear now I'm just gimped spec wise by Overdone nerfs, so please fix within the next week guys... :(

(Fury btw, not arms) I'm trying both, but I'm still Fury all the time just can't keep up the "struggle" with all the nerfbats to the face I have 2 two-handers there is no reason in heck an arms warrior should ever do as much damage as me it doesn't even make sense to me, let em have cc We're brute force (Lets keep it that way) ;)

well fury for pvp is a bad idea from the start >_>
85 Night Elf Druid
Anyone notice just recently in the last like 20-30 minutes a change in there damge/dps and breakdown on recount... Or did I just get some quality RNG
85 Orc Hunter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Reyts40leJA

Warrior damage is fine. Hell that warrior's gear isn't even good compared to the other dps.
90 Orc Warrior

Warrior damage is fine. Hell that warrior's gear isn't even good compared to the other dps.

he has http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/77191 too though, do you realize what that thing can do o.O?
90 Tauren Druid
Back in wrath i quit my warrior few months before cata. Got him up to lvl 85 in 4.2 and probably about to quit again.

Time to reroll a mage.
90 Worgen Warrior
12/09/2011 10:52 PMPosted by Jackjagalos
well fury for pvp is a bad idea from the start >_>

It's only a bad idea because the developers made it a bad pvp spec. I still remember in 4.0.6 when intercept stun for 4secs and the cooldown for it due to the pvp armor bonus was 15secs. The mastery was normal as well too starting at 8.00, but ghostcrawler and his crew changed it for I don't know what reason. So without a good explanation not only mastery got nerf to the ground but intercept as well and making it a 1.5 sec stun. Since the pvp armor change to another bonus, intercept was now a 20sec cooldown which made it very rough on us fury warriors going against a kiter or someone running away. For a example comparing a mage blink 15 sec cooldown to a 20 sec cooldown from intercept is overkill. Sure we got heroic fury but that only helps us on certain situations and we get snared again which kind of makes it a useless ability depending on who you're fighting against. Intercept 4 sec stun was a fury warrior throwdown attack and it was very helpful because not only it helps you out in pvp, but it helps out your teammate if they're in trouble. Its also helpful in pve as well too and pretty much it works the same way in pvp.

12/09/2011 07:33 AMPosted by Nethaera
As he also said in his post that we are looking for feedback, just keep it constructive and keep in mind that the talents you see now are simply that. They are just the talents you see now. They are not final (in the "locked in place" sense). They can and will change as appropriate.

This is what the community manager wrote earlier and I hope maybe one day before MoP comes out that some of the fury talents that are meant for pvp can be rearrange to what it was in early cata making it fun again and viable.

Good day
Brutalistica ~_^.
Edited by Brutalistica on 12/10/2011 12:35 AM PST

Ultraxion's mechanics make the fight favorable for warriors. Lots of continuous incoming damage = lots of rage and near Heroic Strike Spam.

In other words, it's not a good reference for how fury is performing.
85 Draenei Warrior
Hope the blues give us a response...
1 Human Rogue

That warrior had tricks from their rogues the entire fight try again on those meters meaning anything.
90 Troll Warrior
12/10/2011 08:34 AMPosted by Grexion
That warrior had tricks from their rogues the entire fight try again on those meters meaning anything.

And he was arms. At least, one of the warriors was.

12/10/2011 12:31 AMPosted by Brutalistica
I still remember in 4.0.6 when intercept stun for 4secs and the cooldown for it due to the pvp armor bonus was 15secs. The mastery was normal as well too starting at 8.00, but ghostcrawler and his crew changed it for I don't know what reason. So without a good explanation not only mastery got nerf to the ground but intercept as well and making it a 1.5 sec stun

Yeah I actually had legitimate fun in PvP during that time, which I have not had since. They nerfed our everything because apparently there was a 1/10000 chance with a particular gear setup to one-shot someone with Raging Blow.
Edited by Obzen on 12/10/2011 9:23 AM PST
85 Tauren Warrior
after nearly 2 weeks of raiding iam constantly stuck at 5th dps in a 10m group...only a few fights i can b 3rd or 4th..

just want an answer if the original intention was to have the 5% nerf and the fix on deepwounds as a overall nerf to fury war

each passing day its making me want to switch to my rogue..
90 Orc Warrior
12/10/2011 08:55 AMPosted by Obzen

[quote="36960007888"]And he was arms. At least, one of the warriors was.

Troyzilla when I checked armory was fury, and fury is a good spec for that fight as someone mentioned, the numbers can be skewed with all the excess rage coming in, making it a heroic strike spam fest.
90 Pandaren Warrior
Maybe dps warriors are suppose to be doing the least amount of damage compared to everyone else?
90 Orc Warrior
12/10/2011 01:19 PMPosted by Yueni
Maybe dps warriors are suppose to be doing the least amount of damage compared to everyone else?

not sure if trolling or ... o.o.
If you are a class that brings nothing, you should bring something, and that was usually, one of the highest Dps :P
90 Pandaren Warrior
12/10/2011 01:26 PMPosted by Jackjagalos

not sure if trolling or ... o.o.
If you are a class that brings nothing, you should bring something, and that was usually, one of the highest Dps :P

I'm not trolling I'm just angry that I was doing competitive DPS in firelands, and now I'm usually last in Dragonsoul.
85 Human Warrior
troyzilla was arms on that fight here is the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_SWEdv7pyQ
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]