Dragon Soul : T-13 Progression

(Locked)

85 Night Elf Druid
I can't help you there chigurh, if he is not on the pheonix afk he is doing kara for its mount, and he keeps saying that he the game was finished for him when he got that mount.
Edited by Nightforge on 12/3/2011 4:46 AM PST
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I remember a Topic like this back in ICC which was the last real raid of that expansion so lets have a new one for this expansion's last raid.

All guilds who want to post there progression here, just put the name of your guild and what have you killed so far and I'll keep updating them, I'm going to put our guild's progression and update as people submit theres. Thanks for your cooperation and good luck to all of the guilds lets up the ranks of Kael'thas on the US servers.

Please request a sticky when you submit your info at least until we have it as a sticky.

Alliance Assimilation :

N : Morchock (dead)
N : Warlord Zon'ozz (dead)
N : Yor'sahj the Unsleeping (dead)
N : Hagara the Stormbinder (dead)
N : Ultraxion (dead)
N : Warmaster Blackhorn (dead)
N : Spine of Deathwing (dead)
N : Madness of Deathwing (dead)
I know bliz says 10 or 25 is the same.. but we know its not really... so are these 10 or 25man?? grats btw
85 Night Elf Druid
Thank you and those are 10man.
85 Draenei Shaman
I feel like I have to post in a thread where Seraphiel smacks someone upside the head.

!@#$%^- I miss your sexy voice.
100 Night Elf Rogue
12/02/2011 02:41 PMPosted by Ronninn
Nal has dinner waiting for me.

No she doesn't Ronn,,,she's in my bed waiting for me.
85 Worgen Druid
Nal has dinner waiting for me.

No she doesn't Ronn,,,she's in my bed waiting for me.

She must travel fast then, cause dinner was great

EDIT: Ron's healer alt, I don't just use bandaids anymore
Edited by Solairen on 12/5/2011 7:07 AM PST
100 Human Mage

Even by World of Warcraft forum standards, this is a pretty poor attempt to glorify your guild progression.

Congratulations.

Also, don't be mad you got pushback. Over the past 7 years this server has seen a lot of these threads. More than half have been started by guilds that had sudden success and want to show off their accomplishments. Hey, that's you!
Edited by Lekasha on 12/6/2011 1:36 PM PST
85 Night Elf Druid

Even by World of Warcraft forum standards, this is a pretty poor attempt to glorify your guild progression.

Congratulations.

Also, don't be mad you got pushback. Over the past 7 years this server has seen a lot of these threads. More than half have been started by guilds that had sudden success and want to show off their accomplishments. Hey, that's you!

Will you just grow the f*ck up? Either post your god damn progression or stop trolling the thread. No one appointed your smart !@# or any of the other smart asses to look who have the right to post or throw accusations here.
85 Night Elf Rogue
OOB
12/07/2011 04:44 AMPosted by Nightforge
Will you just grow the f*ck up? Either post your god damn progression or stop trolling the thread. No one appointed your smart !@# or any of the other smart asses to look who have the right to post or throw accusations here.

You still didn't realize that people will not utilize the thread?

Everyone has moved on to less cumbersome and automated progression tracking websites. Besides, this is a public forum. You have the right to post what blizzard deems acceptable and others have a right to call it stupid. You need to learn to accept the latter.
85 Night Elf Druid
You still didn't realize that people will not utilize the thread?

Everyone has moved on to less cumbersome and automated progression tracking websites. Besides, this is a public forum. You have the right to post what blizzard deems acceptable and others have a right to call it stupid. You need to learn to accept the latter.

Ya I have realized that a bunch of whiny little !@#$%es trolled the thread as soon as I posted it with smart ^-* coments like my personal favorite from that nobody who just posted "wowprogress.com", or some other nobody saying "you killed a useless boss grats" and another and another.

If I didn't start this thread and I saw it and wanted to post in it about the main context of it I would just back out cuz its troll infested now.

This is a public forum and you have the right to call the post stupid but its not your duty to see a certain thread say "hmm there is a website that does this" click the thread and post "wowprogress.com" and just mark the thread for trolls to come to it, you think its stupid keep it for yourself next time, unless your post is somewhat useful and doesn't kill brain cells when someone read it save some bandwidth, let your keyboard last few minutes longer by not typing it, and supress the readers from the pain of feeling slightly dum when reading your nonsense.

I think that Altronix is the biggest troll/nonsense poster on the Kael'thas forums, do you see me running around and saying it after every post that he does? No, although its my right to do it since its a public forum, but why bother let him post what he wants.
Edited by Nightforge on 12/7/2011 8:40 AM PST
85 Human Paladin
OOB
Wowprogresstfu.com
85 Human Mage
12/07/2011 08:27 AMPosted by Nightforge
bunch of whiny little !@#$%es

like my personal favorite from that nobody who just posted "wowprogress.com"

Want an autograph?

85 Draenei Shaman
You obviously have no idea what trolling means. No one trolled you. You were given multiple legitimate reasons for which this thread was misguided and redundant. You can choose to ignore them, as you obviously have, but that will not change the fact that the majority of people using these forums find this thread to be silly and useless.

Edit: lol@ you calling someone else a nobody.
Edited by Percentage on 12/7/2011 9:01 AM PST
85 Night Elf Rogue
OOB
I think that Altronix is the biggest troll/nonsense poster on the Kael'thas forums, do you see me running around and saying it after every post that he does? No, although its my right to do it since its a public forum, but why bother let him post what he wants.

I wouldn't disagree with this.

And FYI, people have been running around saying that about me since Vanilla. Do you see me caring? No. Because everyone has a right to their opinion.

I mean you could go back only a few weeks to a thread on this front page where two !@# horrible players are trying to teach me PvP or PvE. After a while of trying to address their misguided posts I let it go! Which is exactly what you should do. My reasons because bad players have no place reading EJ and trying to teach better players something. Yours should be because you realized the thread is useless and either just join the fun or step away from it.

PS. I used to be pretty terrible though. Crick and Dreams could confirm it.
85 Goblin Rogue
I think that Altronix is the biggest troll/nonsense poster on the Kael'thas forums, do you see me running around and saying it after every post that he does?

I wouldn't say that, but I do believe he thinks he's much more knowledgeable in regards to the current game than he really is.

I mean you could go back only a few weeks to a thread on this front page where two !@# horrible players are trying to teach me PvP or PvE. After a while of trying to address their misguided posts I let it go! Which is exactly what you should do. My reasons because bad players have no place reading EJ and trying to teach better players something. Yours should be because you realized the thread is useless and either just join the fun or step away from it.

One person was trying to troll you, I was merely pointing out the basic things that you were doing wrong for your PvP setup. It's not trying to teach you how to PvP, it was pointing out simple things you could do to improve your performance without touching your playstyle.

The reasons you "let it go" seemed much less like you are comfortable being "better", and much more like you couldn't put together an argument for why you felt justified in gearing/speccing in a particular fashion. Which is fine for you to do, but don't try to pass yourself off as an all-knowing player to the community, imo.

Just my 2 copper on the situation.

Regardless, I'll be transferring off server soon, and I wish you the best with your rogue.

Edit:

As for the OP,

As others have said, this thread was a bad idea, and I'm in agreement with the rest of the public in believing it simply makes you look like a tool that wanted attention for your new found "success".
Edited by Sheevah on 12/7/2011 9:33 AM PST
85 Draenei Shaman
12/07/2011 09:31 AMPosted by Sheevah
One person was trying to troll you, I was merely pointing out the basic things that you were doing wrong for your PvP setup. It's not trying to teach you how to PvP, it was pointing out simple things you could do to improve your performance without touching your playstyle.

My WoW account expired shortly after the start of that thread, so let me give you the short version.

First off, Alt does not take arena seriously. This is reason enough to not care about min/maxing a pvp set.

Secondly, min/maxing a pvp set has an incredibly small amount of effect on arena play. Once you have the stamina and resilience (essentially the ilevel), the rest really just is icing on the cake.

By weighing so much of your argument on Alts' lack of a perfect build, you invalidate yourself as you don't recognize how little it matters. This is why Alt never took you seriously.
85 Night Elf Rogue
OOB
12/07/2011 09:31 AMPosted by Sheevah
The reasons you "let it go" seemed much less like you are comfortable being "better", and much more like you couldn't put together an argument for why you felt justified in gearing/speccing in a particular fashion. Which is fine for you to do, but don't try to pass yourself off as an all-knowing player to the community, imo.

Like I said many times, there is no point in me arguing something I care very little about with people who don't realize that If I wanted to I could easily be properly geared for the 2nd part of this game (that and the vast experience gap which says something in itself). You didn't seem to get that so I just let it go.

Transferring won't help. Many people have tried that trick to find out it's NOT the server!
85 Night Elf Druid
@koho that didnt work try, wowprogressisnotunique.!@#$.com

@captnice yes plz i would love one, write in it "from the smartest person on the planet, captnice"

@percentage trolling for me is when someone diagrees with another person and start runnin his mouth about it left and right where the OP dont care yet u keep going to the first point which in this case here is that the post is not needed, ok im going to agree with you its not needed do you realy have to keep saying it. I started the thread if someone replied i was gonna keep it if no one did i would just leave.

@altronix oh trust me i realized that the post was useless even before i started but yet i had nothing better to do so i poted it.

85 Draenei Shaman
12/07/2011 10:17 AMPosted by Nightforge
trolling for me is when someone diagrees with another person and start runnin his mouth about it left and right where the OP dont care yet u keep going to the first point which in this case here is that the post is not needed

From here on out, this shall be called "Nightforging."

Nightforging shall be known as the act of intelligently disputing a topic of debate, with the lower of the intellects refusing to address legitimate concerns, ignoring proper use of logic, and ending their debates with the often used "i dont care wat u think".

For trolling, see:

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
85 Night Elf Druid
it takes pure intelligence to type in a websites name as comment, and acusing someone for glorifying, but on the other hand it takes ignorance to state what the purpose of the topic was and ignoring the other rants, your 100% right.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

that is exactly what all of u were doing, where in the topic was it to judge if i was glorifying or no, if ur that jealous from a normal spine of deathwing kill go ahead kill it urself beat us in progression then come rub it in my face.

I gotta state my PoV again for u : if u think this is stupid, u r not forced to say it is or give reasons why it is. read the OP i said i remember a thread like that back from ICC days i dont remember how it was exactly but i posted what i remembered.
Edited by Nightforge on 12/7/2011 10:55 AM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]