End game crafting patterns

90 Tauren Hunter
This thread is purely to help those who are in need of a top-tier crafting item and have not been able to find a person to make them. I request that you all please be respectful and keep the thread on subject.

When posting a pattern that you have, please post the name of the character with the pattern(or just your main, if its on a character you rarely play), the pattern itself, and any alt codes if your name is modified in any way, as well as your faction.

I try to check the thread daily and keep it updated as such, as well as I will clear the list as we draw near to a new patch update, so if you're still looking for an item near the end of a content patch, I wish you the best of luck.

Request for sticky would be helpful

- Moon

Credit to Diavolo for the links.

---- Alchemy ----
Recipe: Vial of the Sands - Illuz (H)

Raid drop needed for Dragon Soul items
Essence of Destruction -

---- Blacksmithing ----
Plans: Titanguard Wristplates - Elnaye (A), Magdalth (H), Savethetunaa (H), Hermosa/Elims (A)
Plans: Foundations of Courage - Hibber/Nercester/Wickedpally/Hòuse (A), Hermosa/Elims (A),Magdalth(H),
Plans: Bracers of Destructive Strength - Hibber/Nercester/Wickedpally/Hòuse (A), Magdalth (H),
Plans: Unstoppable Destroyer's Legplates - Hermosa/Elims (A), Sadon (H),
Plans: Soul Redeemer Bracers - Hermosa/Elims (A),Magdalth (H),
Plans: Pyrium Legplates of Purified Evil - Elnaye (A), Lafayette (H)

---- Leatherworking(Mail) ----
Pattern: Thundering Deathscale Wristguards - Shibs (H), Roxz (H), Tiac (A), Jaymz (A)
Pattern: Deathscale Leggings - Shibs (H)
Pattern: Bracers of the Hunter-Killer - Shibs (H), Tiac (A), Jaymz (A)
Pattern: Rended Earth Leggings - Shibs (H), Jaymz (A)

---- Leatherworking(Leather) ----
Pattern: Bracers of Flowing Serenity - Shibs (H), Hermosa/Elims (A), Jaymz (A), Harmóny (H)
Pattern: Leggings of Nature's Champion - Harmóny (H),Tiac (A), Jaymz (A)
Pattern: Bladeshadow Wristguards - Jaymz (A), Vrazutaak (H)
Pattern: Bladeshadow Leggings - Moonunit (H), Shibs (H), Tiac (A)

---- Tailoring ----
Pattern: Dreamwraps of the Light - Hermosa/Elims (A)
Pattern: World Mender's Pants - Crissangela (H), Hermosa/Elims (A), Silverhatred (H)
Pattern: Bracers of Unconquered Power - Dramaknight (Shibs Alt) (H)
Pattern: Lavaquake Legwraps - Hermosa/Elims (A), Hibber/Nercester/Wickedpally/Hòuse
Edited by Moonunit on 1/9/2012 9:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Sticky please
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Stick requested.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
To everyone reading this, if you want to see this thread stickied to the top of our realm forums, please click on the flag button in the top right of the post, select report and then for the reason choose "other". In the explanation box, just type "sticky request".

Help us help our realm!
Edited by Fluttershy on 12/1/2011 9:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
We got Pattern: Bracers of Unconquered Power, Dramaknight can make them.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
12/02/2011 12:44 PMPosted by Yufie

that seems like an alt, so not sure when ill be on to message, but if you can have him / her mail me the price you were thinking of i would appreciate it.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
12/02/2011 05:08 PMPosted by Enryu

that seems like an alt, so not sure when ill be on to message, but if you can have him / her mail me the price you were thinking of i would appreciate it.

That's me. I'll talk to you in game about pricing.

I can also make Thundering Deathscale Wristguards on this toon, if Moon wants to update the OP.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
If Moon wants to update the OP.

Done sir
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
We got Bladeshadow Wristguards and the Thundering Deathscale Wristguards. Nerdwing can make both. Also, we have another Pattern: Bladeshadow Wristguards that we'd be willing to part with for... say, 1,000,000g? MUAHAHAHA. No, but really, if you're interested, make an offer in game to me or an officer.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Updated, and Prat I am looking for you for that pattern.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Every pattern Impudence have are free of charge to make, as long as you have the mats for it. If you wish to donate to the person making it, It will be thankfull.
Hope we can all be in the same boat here...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Updated
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Druid
roxz now has the Thundering Deathscale Wristguard pattern
Reply Quote
86 Troll Hunter
Props for making this post Moonunit. Anyone on Horde, just holler and deliver mats and I'd be more than happy to make the items I can for ya.
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Druid
more sticky requests please! this is a great post and I don't want to have to keep searching forever for it. :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Updated, please click the **Request Sticky** button if you havent already.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Bracers of Flowing Serenity by Shibs

edit: and Savethetunaa can make Titanguard Wristplates as well
Edited by Yufie on 12/8/2011 9:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
I can do Bracers of the Hunter-Killer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]