(RP) Snowy Days

85 Orc Warlock
As Keldoor drank his ale he had fallen asleep in his seat, leaning up against a wall. His imp Noknik pulled on his robe frantically. Keldoor awoke and looked down at the imp " what is so important that you would interupt my rest demon?" Keldoor asked. " There are shouts outside, and a very strange noise." A spark of curiosity hit Keldoor and he headed for the window of the inn to see what was going on out there. What he saw was quite strange indeed... ( Fubaru try and make yourself go outside too, and explain better what is out there so i can continue the story of whats outside as well please)
Reply Quote
((good, my plan is continueing. also, you might see a tad bit of gmod "What Keldoor saw was" that ok?))
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Allaynna held up a hand to her companion, gesturing outside as she did. Rising, she moved to the window and looked out, only to see guards running about a-midst the confusion of the snow. Shaking her head, began buckling her armor on, all the while watching out the window for new developments.

((Give us something to work with :) ))
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
(ya dude its fine i just wanna know whats out there)
Reply Quote
((Sorry, got into a BH will post in a little))
Reply Quote
Outside of the inn was utter chaos. There were Guards chasing a big Tiger, a snow Tiger. As anyone could guess, this was not a native animal. There were people trying to tackle it, others trying to get it in a net, and some flat out trying to shoot it. One or two of the guards were stopping the people shooting, they were hitting houses whenever they missed, which was always. Some tried to ambush it around corners, but it would just go under their legs or jump up and push off their shoulders.

It looked like it was tiring; it was slowing down, making mistakes. Once it was almost tackled, but barely jumped away in time. Then it stopped running around, and bolted toward the door of the inn. It was running as fast as it could and then ran into the inn. It quickly looked around, then bolted toward and up the stairs.

((you don't know what it is, ecept that it is a snow Tiger. Also for a few posts i will be a guard looking for the tiger, but noone finds me untill the guard leaves.))
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
As Keldoor gazed out the window he saw complete chaos, over what seemed to be a tiger. He chuckled as the townsfolk wildly tried to capture and kill it. He walked out the inn door and held out his hand uttering demonic curses at the tiger and with a flick of his wrists a small almost powdery substance flowed from Keldoor's veins in his wrists. His tattoos glew brighter for a moment and then returned to normal. The tiger stopped wearily in its tracks it groaned and then slunk into a deep slumber. Keldoor had cursed it with exaustion " that outta calm it down" Keldoor laughed as he looked at the townsfolk who had the look of sudden relief on their faces.
Reply Quote
((...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4&feature=related...))
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
( my second character for this rp is gonna be my troll druid, im going to bring her into the story whenever i get the chance <---- just a heads up :P)
Reply Quote
((you just ****ing g-modded.))
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
( no i didnt, i simply said eventually i wanted to add my druid to the story. the story behind her and Keldoor are that they are old friends. i simply want to add her into the story eventually especially since i havent used her for RP yet)
Reply Quote
(( No, no.

12/11/2011 03:44 PMPosted by Keldoor
The tiger stopped wearily in its tracks it groaned and then slunk into a deep slumber. Keldoor had cursed it with exaustion " that outta calm it down" Keldoor laughed as he looked at the townsfolk who had the look of sudden relief on their faces.

I meant that. Also, I Said that I ran into the inn. Please read before your post. And also, for the G-mod: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A9kso0ZfvU&feature=channel_video_title))
Edited by Fubaru on 12/11/2011 6:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
4 Dwarf Warrior
Brownaxe ran into the room with a scream. "Where did tha tiger go!? Am I safe here?" she jumped up on a table, grabbed an empty plate, and attempted to hide behind it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Allaynna shook her head at the cowering Dwarf and drew her sword. Cautiously, she made her way up the stairs, wincing as one creaked loudly. As the death knight finished navigating the steps, she whispered a phrase under her breath and ethereal bones faded into being, swirling around her as she peered into the rooms on the second floor of the inn.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
A pandaren walked into the tavern, seemingly unconcerned about the snow tiger, the guards, and even the fights that had broken out. He sat down at a barstool and began preparing a drink.
Edited by Zänga on 9/27/2012 11:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
This thread is dead, let it go
Reply Quote
7 Human Monk
A human walked into the inn, apparently quite tired as he removed his gloves. He sat down and ordered a drink, then entered a meditative state.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
03/09/2012 10:30 AMPosted by Trithalas
A pandaren walked into the tavern, seemingly unconcerned about the snow tiger, the guards, and even the fights that had broken out. He sat down at a barstool and began preparing a drink.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]