Mooncloth Shoulders and Circlet help

90 Human Priest
Hey, this is my last resort.. does anyone here know the patterns of Mooncloth Shoulders and Mooncloth Circlet? The ones from a waaaay long time ago.. I can't find anyone who knows the patterns, and I want some made. :( Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
I can craft the shoulders, but not sure that is of much help with the trouble it would be to transfer them over.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
I can craft the shoulders. Primal Mooncloth Shoulders , correct?

Edit: nvmd , I hadn't realized that there was a plain vanilla one. Sorry. :/
Edited by Mossclaw on 12/4/2011 9:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Mage
You can send the mats to my mage, Sabayel, or contact me in-game. He can make them!

Meant to post on my main. (Xodius) or main-alt (Sarensha).

Just keep an eye-out.
Edited by Sabayel on 12/5/2011 2:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I have the shoulders now! The only part I need now is the circlet.. which no one seems to know! So I'm still lookin'! :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
12/06/2011 09:12 AMPosted by Asheran
I have the shoulders now! The only part I need now is the circlet.. which no one seems to know! So I'm still lookin'! :D

If you can look up where the pattern drops, I'd be willing to farm for it with my tailor.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
12/10/2011 10:41 AMPosted by Drahliana
If you can look up where the pattern drops, I'd be willing to farm for it with my tailor.

Good luck :x It's a world drop, your best chance would have been the World Dragons, they had a higher drop rate, but they're not in the game anymore!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Yeah.. apparently the patterns still have a smaaaaall chance of dropping off Nefarian in the old Blackwing Lair.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]