server merge

85 Undead Priest
So after Star Wars kills off half our already low pop server...you think we might merge some servers and get some sort of economy back?
Reply Quote
Cap clans bad meng
Reply Quote
8 Gnome Rogue
I miss the burning Crusade Cap Clan threads, where is Michele?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I just transferred to Balnazzar two weeks ago and the first thing I noticed was the lack of activity on the AH. Man, you guys should just shut it down and go to a barter system. I still havent figured out how to make any gold here.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Faction change and beg Mizzu for some.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
02/24/2012 08:42 PMPosted by Sylvastanos
I just transferred to Balnazzar two weeks ago and the first thing I noticed was the lack of activity on the AH. Man, you guys should just shut it down and go to a barter system. I still havent figured out how to make any gold here.

Well, on the bright side its easier to create a monopoly, just harder cash in on it.

Seriously tho, they really do need to allow us to merge.

I have actually met a few players who like the low pop, but it seems most of us are extremely unhappy with it. The quality of the game is suffering for many of us because we are stuck on this near deserted island, Blizzard needs to address this. It is a factor on whether or not I want to continue playing.

Sure I can transfer, but amazingly I wasn't allowed to transfer a toon here in the first place (started from scratch rather than paying) and now I can't leave without paying them.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
I for one, wont be buying MoP unless it comes with free transfers for every toon I have, or server merges.

Aparently they have some awesome ideas how to address these issues, and I would bet none of them will actually fix the problem.

Yeah dude. I'm getting ready to get off this server, I've got a free transfer code sitting in my email. I don't see them fixing anything.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Where did you get a free transfer code from?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
03/10/2012 09:27 PMPosted by Nerjiy
Where did you get a free transfer code from?

You must not know Gerger.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
At this point ive moved my main off server for lack of activity. Problem is I lvld so many alts and got my proffesions done so i didnt have to rely on the failing population to get somethan made. So now i got all these cool 85s that i cant really get anything done with cause hey Blizzard unleashes D3 and truely kills the server. I have dropped GM tickets and there only advice was to make suggestions on the forums. Balnazzar is dead, and it seems more and more people I used to raid with leave every week. There is a simple solution, Merge some of these dead servers and get some economy back in this game ive played for 5+ years.
Reply Quote
59 Worgen Death Knight
US should just be two giant servers, US East and US West. Best idea Y/Y?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
05/25/2012 10:18 AMPosted by Crüsh
At this point ive moved my main off server for lack of activity. Problem is I lvld so many alts and got my proffesions done so i didnt have to rely on the failing population to get somethan made. So now i got all these cool 85s that i cant really get anything done with cause hey Blizzard unleashes D3 and truely kills the server. I have dropped GM tickets and there only advice was to make suggestions on the forums. Balnazzar is dead, and it seems more and more people I used to raid with leave every week. There is a simple solution, Merge some of these dead servers and get some economy back in this game ive played for 5+ years.

And yet this will never happen in any reasonable amount of time because merging dead servers implies the game is dying, AND THAT'S JUST BAD PRESS
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Warlock
It's sad to hear about the current state of Balnazzar. I played on this server from May - July 2008, the heydays of TBC. An irl school mate called Macarthur from <CAP Clan> invited me over. Who remembers Antakaranha and Surtr, or maybe FISHLIPS? Good times Balnazzar, I haven't been here in forever but I hope something gets done.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
mizzu was self proclamed president of balnazzar and even he knows how bad it is now...please help us mizzu your our only hope!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Im ALL IN for a merge heck i would delete my 85 warrior for one
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]