Extended Regularly Scheduled Maintenance *

(Locked)

Community Manager
1:59 p.m. PST- All realms are now live. Season 11 has now begun.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/4055145/PvP_Season_11_Begins-12_6_2011

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1:55 p.m. PST- We are currently in the process of marking all realms live now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1:03 p.m. PST- We are currently in the process of performing additional realm maintenance testing and anticipate all realms will be available at approximately 2:00 p.m. PST. Thank you for your patience.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10:10 a.m. PST - We will be extending the regularly scheduled maintenance time in order to perform additional database checks. We anticipate all realms will be available at approximately 1:00 p.m. PST.
Edited by Nethaera on 12/6/2011 2:18 PM PST
90 Orc Warlock
sigh

edit: on another note, will there be any data to patch today? or just maintenance?

and first!
Edited by Felcommander on 12/6/2011 10:14 AM PST
85 Blood Elf Mage
nooooooo
90 Tauren Druid
And would this have anything to do with the exploits?
85 Blood Elf Priest
/wrists
85 Undead Mage
MDK
Dammit :'(!
85 Blood Elf Mage
season 11 begins today
93 Goblin Shaman
Did you fixed Vashj? I think my rogue broke it. I can't get past the quest in which you are swamped by Naga.

(In before "go to hyjal"- she's 85- I'm mainly doing it for the DE mats).
Edited by Jujubiju on 12/6/2011 10:16 AM PST
Community Manager
12/06/2011 10:15 AMPosted by Bulan
season 11 begins today

This is a part of it. There is a lot of additional work that needs to be done as far as checking to make sure everything has been updated appropriately, that the data is as it should be etc etc. Unfortunately, sometimes that equals some additional time to go through and make sure any changes have applied and are working as intended. Keep in mind, these checks have to be performed for every realm as well. We're just making sure to go through everything with a fine toothed comb and are trying to avoid any complications once the realms go live. We'll do our best to keep everyone up to date of whether the realms are going to come up sooner, or if we even need more time.
86 Tauren Druid
:(
88 Undead Rogue
While I appreciate this fine toothed combing, could the extension not have been foreseeable? Ie. an extension to the beginning of maintenance.

Time Management - 0.
Edited by Sangriax on 12/6/2011 10:22 AM PST
Community Manager
While I appreciate this fine toothed combing, could the extension not have been foreseeable? Ie. an extension to the beginning of maintenance.

Time Management - 0.

As much as we try to anticipate possible complications, it's not always something that can be easily foreseen. It's the joy of technology. Again, we'll do our best though to keep everyone informed as we go.
45 Human Warlock
lol more skyrim time for me :D
90 Tauren Druid
So what's everyone going to do during the extra downtime?
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Will there be any bug fixes with this tuesday maintenance? Like:

Archbishop and Thrall acting wonky at the end of Hour of Twilight
Vashjir quests: Call of Duty, All or Nothing, Blood and Thunder being un-completable
Profanity Filter stuck on
Quest: Pit of Scales - ppl being attacked by invisible mobs
85 Draenei Mage
It's so frustrating to always see times displayed in PST time.

Any chance we could get an Australian time posted? It's sort of confusing to work out the time difference

>.<
Edited by Kamiliah on 12/6/2011 10:33 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
time to get back in bed
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]