Extended Regularly Scheduled Maintenance *

(Locked)

90 Night Elf Warrior
Seriously tho, Sen'jin was gone from the list for a minute there :(
89 Dwarf Shaman
12/06/2011 02:35 PMPosted by Scrilicon
Did you have to patiently wait at the loading-in screen to get into Tich? because that is where I am stuck at..
Yep. Had to Alt+F4 to get out
85 Human Hunter
Tried to log in on Tichondrius... Loading bar stopped at full and sat there for about 5 minutes. Rinsed, repeated... It's done it 4 times now. I'm about to start breaking things. -.-
89 Dwarf Shaman
Here is a good question...Where is the Blue?
85 Human Hunter
Blizz, fix your crappy server problems before I actually preorder swtor. PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME DO THIS.
85 Blood Elf Mage
-.-

So...where's the PvP gear?
85 Orc Warlock
lotta upset in this thread. Try to relax and take a walk outside or something. Running this many servers and rolling out a whole new PvP season takes time. Not every little hiccup can be anticipated and avoided. These folks are doing a good job at keeping 9+ million people online 95% of the time. Give them a break.
89 Dwarf Shaman
12/06/2011 02:39 PMPosted by Gillette
Tried to log in on Tichondrius... Loading bar stopped at full and sat there for about 5 minutes. Rinsed, repeated... It's done it 4 times now. I'm about to start breaking things. -.-
I feel your pain broheim.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Ya but it's not like they let us know what's going on. It should say something before I even launch WoW if it's not going to work and as I said before it's not like this game is free I just upgraded to Wrath for 40 bucks and pay 15 a month of course I wanna play this !@#$ and I'm pissed that I can get all the way in and it freezes and I have to restart comp so why try until I know it's going to work yanadidmean?
SEASON 11 DIDNT START FOR ALL OF US BOSS
16 Human Mage
And then, almost 2500 posts later the thread came to an abrupt halt.

The babies had been pacified.
Community Manager
We've been performing rolling restarts for realms that have reported missing PvP items on vendors. We're continuing to watch for further reports so we can correct them.
85 Human Death Knight
you did a rolling restart for shattered halls but we stilldont have the gear
90 Night Elf Druid
Frostmourne is missing the new season gear
85 Pandaren Hunter
Do your key bindings work?
85 Pandaren Hunter
Just made a goblin on rexxar and no key bindings work.
85 Goblin Shaman
ROLLING RESTARTS ON FROSTMOURNE DID NOT FIX THE ARENA GEAR/SEASON PROBLEM
88 Tauren Death Knight
I did a ticket and 2 hours later a GM logged into my DK and advanced me in the quest with the Naga. This was over the weekend....
Community Manager
I'm closing this thread. We're reporting and addressing S11 issues on the S11 announcement blog here- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/4055145/PvP_Season_11_Begins-12_6_2011

Please report any additional issues in the Bug Report forum. Thanks!
Edited by Nethaera on 12/6/2011 4:25 PM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]