Extended Regularly Scheduled Maintenance *

(Locked)

85 Worgen Hunter
12/06/2011 01:03 PMPosted by Rawinstinct
By the way, for those of you constantly logging in and out, do you not realize that increases the strain on the servers and could potentially slow the maintenance process even further? Stop it.

Make me.
86 Human Warlock
12/06/2011 12:59 PMPosted by Marroweater
I HAVE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME FOR 5+ YEARS AND NEVER HAVE UNDERSTOOD WHY IT TAKES SO MUCH OF OUR PLAY TIME FOR THEM TO DO MAINTAINCE. IT SEEMS INSANE FOR THEM TO CHEET US OUT OF UP TO 6-8 HOURS OF PRIME PLAY TIME MOST EVERY WEEK.

Caps + your armory, seeing all your unsocketed gear & pvp gear (with 0 honorable kills mind you) in comparison to when you hit 85, I don't think you should really be that upset over losing a few hours of play time.

I mean, unless that's just your alt that you love to point and laugh at from afar, you surely can't put that much effort in each week to notice an extended maintenance.
87 Blood Elf Priest
I have gems to sell.

=(
85 Night Elf Druid
An update would be nice. Maintenance is what it is and I'm sure they're doing all they can by why is it so hard to say "Going to be another 15 minutes" or "going to be another 4 hours".

Leaving everyone hanging around on the Tuesday heroics come out is a bit... out of touch with their clients.
85 Human Priest
5.0 is being released today they are just surprising us
90 Blood Elf Warrior

Problem? >coolguyface.jpeg

Not a bit, it's my racial, too. ;)

Let's eat each other out then!!
85 Worgen Hunter
12/06/2011 01:02 PMPosted by Leeper
SERIOUSLY? IM ALREADY DOWN 8 HOT POCKETS AND I HAVENT EVEN BEEN PLAYING WOW.

how much do you weigh ??
85 Goblin Shaman
Give them another 20 minutes and the new message "We have experienced some expected problems with....we now expect servers to be up by Christmas!"
90 Tauren Warrior
So..first maintenance day that I have been home for this year....wow..when you are stuck in bed and don't have entertainment..it sucks.
We want to play
We want to play
We want to play

Please

lol its 3 minutes after the time they said it would be up. Addicted much?

So..first maintenance day that I have been home for this year....wow..when you are stuck in bed and don't have entertainment..it sucks.

Yeah im home sick, it sucks but a bit of extended maintenance is better then another OMG they cheated! thread.
Edited by Bahska on 12/6/2011 1:08 PM PST
Community Manager
Just a quick update everyone:

We are currently in the process of performing additional realm maintenance testing and anticipate all realms will be available at approximately 2:00 p.m. PST. Thank you for your patience.
74 Night Elf Death Knight
whatsss goinggggg onnnnn i wannna play :(
87 Human Warlock
Turn on the servers
90 Human Warlock
You are a cinema I could watch you forever!!!
90 Pandaren Hunter
12/06/2011 01:04 PMPosted by Leeper
By the way, for those of you constantly logging in and out, do you not realize that increases the strain on the servers and could potentially slow the maintenance process even further? Stop it.

Make me.

Tyrande: I cannot strike them, what is this?
Illidan: Strike in an area, that is the only way to uncover the real one!
90 Worgen Druid
srsly?
85 Blood Elf Priest
So how exactly does blizzard do maintenance?

Easy, they send in Lemmiwinks on a magical quest to fix the servers
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]