Extended Regularly Scheduled Maintenance *

(Locked)

90 Gnome Warlock
Lucky for me I have to work anyway.

Wait, that doesn't sound right.
100 Human Paladin
I just think by now with the amount of money they have and practice with this they could get it right.
90 Draenei Hunter
12/06/2011 10:40 AMPosted by Zerometrik
blizzard fails so hard all the time

And if they decided to just throw up the servers instead with something screwed up they'd "fall so hard" as well. Gotta love the playerbase eh?
85 Tauren Druid
I am disappoint.
85 Human Warlock
12/06/2011 10:40 AMPosted by Sangriax
1:39 PM EST: Servers are up early, you've all been trolled.

i lol'd hard
I blame Inari the Fox God. I told him/her I wanted to pass my upcoming final, and clearly the fact that I now have nothing to do but >study< is Inari's work.

There can be no other possible explanation!

:D
90 Orc Warlock
12/06/2011 10:19 AMPosted by Nethaera
Unfortunately, sometimes that equals some additional time to go through and make sure any changes have applied and are working as intended. Keep in mind, these checks have to be performed for every realm as well.

So basically all the blizzard employees are taking their mains into arena to pound out 2200 rating before realms go live, ok I see how it is.
100 Human Death Knight
12/06/2011 10:19 AMPosted by Nethaera
season 11 begins today

This is a part of it. There is a lot of additional work that needs to be done as far as checking to make sure everything has been updated appropriately, that the data is as it should be etc etc. Unfortunately, sometimes that equals some additional time to go through and make sure any changes have applied and are working as intended. Keep in mind, these checks have to be performed for every realm as well. We're just making sure to go through everything with a fine toothed comb and are trying to avoid any complications once the realms go live. We'll do our best to keep everyone up to date of whether the realms are going to come up sooner, or if we even need more time.

Just admit it Nethaera, the tech's haven't returned from their Christmas lunch to push the on button. It's ok, everyone's IT dept is the same way. You let them out once a year and it's hard to herd them back.
Im gona take the extra time to get my hair and beard trimmed in real life and in game after the patch goes live.
90 Night Elf Death Knight
It's called character unstuck. use it.
85 Blood Elf Mage
after so many years there shouldn't be any huge problems, after 4.3 was released there were tons of glitches. blizz just doesn't care
Is anyone else actually relieved? Unlike previous extended maintenance days they actually warned us in advance while also giving themselves more time to get things working properly.

I'm happy I won't be sitting here at 11:15 only to see it's extended to 12 and so on.

Thanks for the update Neth.
86 Human Paladin
7 years of this. Most of you should be used to it by now.
85 Goblin Rogue
Same thing when season 10 started, Firelands comes out with no problem but arena season has extended maintenance...lame
85 Human Warrior
Will there be any bug fixes with this tuesday maintenance? Like:

Archbishop and Thrall acting wonky at the end of Hour of Twilight
Vashjir quests: Call of Duty, All or Nothing, Blood and Thunder being un-completable
Profanity Filter stuck on
Quest: Pit of Scales - ppl being attacked by invisible mobs

Or getting rid of the annoying !@# gold spammers?
Or how about combat mechanics? Only game I've ever played where winning is based on who can jump around like a retard the best.

No, instead they would rather keep acting as if their subscribers all have the mental capacity of a mentally handicapped 5 year old...

Holy soapbox, batman.
85 Human Priest
Nooo I'll have to go to class by then :< sad panda
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Relax, go see the outside world, call a friend up hang out for a bit, do something besides posting here, after the silly lfr debacle I imagine that they want to make sure everything is running as it should, so relax, if they rushed it and then had to take it down again imagine how many people would be upset?

Long live our overlords, Blizzard (screw activision), at least until a better mmo comes to steal us away!
86 Pandaren Shaman
Nooo....Ahhhh I have to work at 3:30 cst.....boo lol I guess ill have to wait till I get off in the AM. bleeh........
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]