Extended Regularly Scheduled Maintenance *

(Locked)

82 Blood Elf Paladin
12/06/2011 10:11 AMPosted by Nethaera
10:10 a.m. PST - We will be extending the regularly scheduled maintenance time in order to perform additional database checks. We anticipate all realms will be available at approximately 1:00 p.m. PST.

IN ORDER TO RID OF ALL THAT EXTRA LOOT FROM THOSE FILTHY BETA-TESTING, I MEAN, EXPLOITING, RAIDERS!

Man... sometimes I wonder how much fun patches would be if high-end raid guilds and other dedicated players didn't bother going over to the PTR at all...

Free beta-testing from those poor bastards and this is their thanks... instead of just removing their gear.

Oh well. c'est la vie dans le World of Warcraft!
85 Blood Elf Mage
Relax, go see the outside world, call a friend up hang out for a bit, do something besides posting here, after the silly lfr debacle I imagine that they want to make sure everything is running as it should, so relax, if they rushed it and then had to take it down again imagine how many people would be upset?

Long live our overlords, Blizzard (screw activision), at least until a better mmo comes to steal us away!

it's always been rushed recently
85 Human Warlock
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG BRAZILIAN SERVERS ARE GOING LIVE TODAAAYYY DON'T YOU PLAY WITH MY HEART LIKE THIS!!!!
85 Draenei Warrior
12/06/2011 10:41 AMPosted by Greatgrimmax
I just think by now with the amount of money they have and practice with this they could get it right.

Cuz we know how perfect at everything you are.
85 Human Rogue
Oh boy, I get to start playing thirty minutes before class starts. This is discouraging.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Time to browse youtube... hopefuly this time i wont end up in THAT part of youtube again D:
90 Blood Elf Paladin
: ( so much to do and so little time
85 Human Warrior
Will finished realms come up early or all realms at the same time? I really do not enjoy waiting till 4pm almost every time there is maintenance. 4.3 dropping being an exception.
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/06/2011 10:28 AMPosted by Nethaera
As much as we try to anticipate possible complications, it's not always something that can be easily foreseen. It's the joy of technology. Again, we'll do our best though to keep everyone informed as we go.

Thank you, Neth. Your efforts are appreciated.
85 Night Elf Hunter
arrrrrggggghhhhhh!!! i hate solitaire card games (i lose more than i win).....so hurry up WoW and get the servers up before i go Batty (heehee), i had to get my pets name in somehow.
85 Tauren Paladin
Nope like I said before and I'll say it again....C'mon Dec. 20th

Good thing my game time runs out Dec. 21st

I am not even going to bother with SWTOR, GW2 is going to be released someday and the original star wars game was a total waste of money.

With that said whoever buys this game please tell me if this dude goes on their boards and starts whining about their first downtime which I bet happens in the first 48 hours?
Edited by Joplins on 12/6/2011 10:50 AM PST
85 Draenei Warrior
Nope like I said before and I'll say it again....C'mon Dec. 20th

Good thing my game time runs out Dec. 21st

If that means your leaving.......C'mon Dec. 20th
90 Gnome Mage
12/06/2011 10:32 AMPosted by Kamiliah
Any chance we could get an Australian time posted? It's sort of confusing to work out the time difference

Add 7 for Sydney.

All the rest of us do calcs too unless we're unlucky enough to have to live on the left coast.

Geo
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]