Extended Regularly Scheduled Maintenance *

(Locked)

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Brazilian servers, Mmr resets, Deathwing on raid finder, season 11 starts, new pvp sets being added, brazilian servers being added to battlegroups etc, title given to players etc etc, a lot of stuff is going right now.
62 Undead Rogue
I wonder if the Blizzard management is paying close attention to the Dec. 20th and 21st deadline? Hmmmmmm... New MMO with rich, deep, storyline and already has millions of fans around the world? Can we say a huge subscriber drop just in time for Christmas? Oh well..
85 Tauren Paladin
12/06/2011 10:54 AMPosted by Faeria
Brazilian servers, Mmr resets, Deathwing on raid finder, season 11 starts, new pvp sets being added, brazilian servers being added to battlegroups etc, title given to players etc etc, a lot of stuff is going right now.

yah and as the blue man said that is database stuff and if they screw that up well can anyone say ROLLBACK no please make sure its right
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/06/2011 10:15 AMPosted by Bulan
season 11 begins today

Yah new BH boss!
90 Blood Elf Warlock

Add 7 for Sydney.

All the rest of us do calcs too unless we're unlucky enough to have to live on the left coast.

Geo

The glorious Pacific Northwest thumbs its nose at you! (Note: California is not part of this glory.)

Hi from the People's Republic of California.
85 Troll Hunter
Blame the brazilians... :)

Oh wait... I'm brazilian?!!?

lol
90 Human Paladin
Id love to see the final encounter in hour of twilight fixed. As a tank ive zoned into no less than 6 bugged dungeons stuck at that point :(
100 Gnome Warlock
I need to run errands but I was hoping the servers would have been up so I dont have to run those errands...dang im becoming more lazy. ^_^
85 Draenei Warrior
12/06/2011 10:52 AMPosted by Cindra
Glad my sub card expires right after swtor is launched.

So are we.
85 Tauren Paladin
12/06/2011 10:55 AMPosted by Zombiefang
I wonder if the Blizzard management is paying close attention to the Dec. 20th and 21st deadline? Hmmmmmm... New MMO with rich, deep, storyline and already has millions of fans around the world? Can we say a huge subscriber drop just in time for Christmas? Oh well..

Can we say Warhammer Online?

Same thing total failure WoW beat them out hands down

We will wait to see on Star Wars but I am positive they are aware of it as they are probably way more concerned about the release of Guild Wars 2.. both games will just force WoW to be better so its all good

Btw you do realize that the present bg queue system, guild rewards, acheivement points.. these were all released in Warhammer Online before they were ever in WoW interesting how wow took the best new things of Warhammer online and added them to their game.. smart people huh?

I would expect the same thing with SWTOR if they have some cool new gimick I bet it shows up in WoW in 6 months.. and the same goes for GW2 as that game is released I expect major pvp changes to WoW
Edited by Joplins on 12/6/2011 11:06 AM PST
98 Undead Warlock
Blizzard.....why u so sloooowwww?

I hate extended maintenance...I end up playing the sims for hours...I put people in houses with just a fireplace and then take away the doors...WATCH IT BURRNNN :D

LOL
Its going to be roller coaster tycoon for me. See how many deaths I can rack up.
85 Undead Priest
12/06/2011 10:57 AMPosted by Palabros
Id love to see the final encounter in hour of twilight fixed. As a tank ive zoned into no less than 6 bugged dungeons stuck at that point :(

Every time that has happened to me it happened because somebody decided to hit the 4 million hp tentacle instead of just hitting the 3 mandatory mob groups. Whenever the whole group ignored that sole mob, it didn't glitch.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]