Extended Regularly Scheduled Maintenance *

(Locked)

85 Human Paladin
Whelp..... Time for some super paper mario >_> or maybe i might DL DCU and give that a try O_o

but....
i...
want..
MY....
SESSION.....
GOD DAMNIT!
12 Blood Elf Warlock
you mean me gnome?
12 Blood Elf Warlock
i didnt get it online cus gamestop had it for a cheaper price for the holidays
85 Worgen Warlock
I swear to god after all this maintenance if my language filter isnt fixed im flippin so many tables.
100 Night Elf Warrior

As much as we try to anticipate possible complications, it's not always something that can be easily foreseen. It's the joy of technology. Again, we'll do our best though to keep everyone informed as we go.

I will say...I have been playing since vanilla...

Of the times the servers have actually gone offline for regular maintenance, I can count on one, (maybe two) hands the number of times they have been back up by the standard 11:00AM PST.
Edited by Yamoto on 12/6/2011 11:16 AM PST
2 Gnome Mage
12/06/2011 10:55 AMPosted by Zombiefang
I wonder if the Blizzard management is paying close attention to the Dec. 20th and 21st deadline? Hmmmmmm... New MMO with rich, deep, storyline and already has millions of fans around the world? Can we say a huge subscriber drop just in time for Christmas? Oh well..

I'm sure they aren't threatened by it and there's no reason for them to be.
90 Human Hunter
Ugh it stinks when the most time you have to play is during the day :(
12 Blood Elf Warlock
Cus its easier for me. not everyone can go to a store when they want to.
85 Human Paladin
season 11 begins today

This is a part of it. There is a lot of additional work that needs to be done as far as checking to make sure everything has been updated appropriately, that the data is as it should be etc etc. Unfortunately, sometimes that equals some additional time to go through and make sure any changes have applied and are working as intended. Keep in mind, these checks have to be performed for every realm as well. We're just making sure to go through everything with a fine toothed comb and are trying to avoid any complications once the realms go live. We'll do our best to keep everyone up to date of whether the realms are going to come up sooner, or if we even need more time.

Just about every single patch when it comes to season is extending the regularly scheduled maintenance. Pacific coast players don't care, time the servers are up they are still at work, I agree with others after 7 years of this you can and should start your down time eariler. But you won't do it because the folks on the west coast are still playing at midnight to 3 am.

So which group has more players on line or wanting to play, midnight to 3 am pacific coast people or the 2 to 5 pm East coast players?

Two more hours, great what else is new.

I could accept this if your taking away the LVL 384 and LVL 397 gear and achievements from those cheaters, but so far the only confirmation we have is you will be removing the LFR gear (384). So yea the level 397 gear and achievements should be removed otherwise I guess it was worth a 3 to 8 day ban since they get to keep that lvl 397 gear from the cheating gear.
Edited by Mâximus on 12/6/2011 11:19 AM PST
88 Undead Rogue
Why does every thread turn into a SWOTR discussion. :(
Don't you fanboys have your own dedicated forums?

Oh wait...
90 Undead Warlock
MW3 TIME!
85 Tauren Paladin
I can't wait til all these SW:ToR fanboys go over there and realize "oh crap, this is a new game with new bugs. Oh the game is down for unscheldualed maintance, again....and again...and again. In the last month SW has been down more than its been up, maybe I'll go play some WoW."

I am a Star Wars fan but that's not why I'm switching. After 7 years of WoW I'm glad something is coming out that can actually compete. SWTOR is a well developed, quality title.

Not to be a devils advocate but thats what I said about Warhammer online.. even quit WoW before the release of Warhammer gave my acount away.. Now Im still playing WoW and have not touched Warhammer online in over a year and even than I played like a welcome back trial and still thought the game was crap. Warhammer was bought out by Electronic Arts.. a quality gaming company

We will see on SWTOR lol dont throw out your WoW discs is all I am saying

And I hated WoW at release this game Killed a game called Shadowbane which was the greatest MMORPG ever created.. I mean you could kill your own guildies anywhere in the world if they annoyed you... how cool is that. WoW was the death of shadowbane but I was forced to come play it lol.. man I hated this game for like a year but it wa play this or play alone at the time
Edited by Joplins on 12/6/2011 11:26 AM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]