I propose a toast to the noobs.

90 Orc Warrior
I am looking for potential candidates for a 25man raiding guild. Raiding can be fun because of the experienced gained with every wipe, but unfortunately many people are left out of the regular 10man raid. This is why I am proposing a 25man raiding guild that makes room for anyone interested in learning about raiding.

"Gettin it with a 10man is o.k., but gettin it with a 25man is epic"-Rotwa
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Raiding with 25 skilled raiders = fun
Raiding with 25 average raiders = frustrating
Raiding with 25 noobs = shotgun blast to the face

....IMHO

but, yeah....GL!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
12/06/2011 01:26 PMPosted by Wachabe
Raiding with 25 noobs = shotgun blast to the face

lol'd so hard.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I could possibly be interested, although I doubt this will work...

I came to madoran with some friends to reroll, and I decided to reroll a warrior. I am most likely going to go prot.

My main is a holy priest that has t8-12 HM exp. Just noting this so you know I'm not bad, (not transfering her).

Considering gearing is a joke now with LFR and justice t12 gear I'll be up to par before Christmas time.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Mentality 2.0
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Best part is quoting himself at the end of his spiel.

Seriously though, best of luck getting this done on Madoran. The term "drunk toddlers in a dryer" comes to mind.
Edited by Holö on 12/8/2011 9:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Warlock
12/08/2011 09:16 PMPosted by Boost
Mentality 2.0
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Best part is quoting himself at the end of his spiel.

Seriously though, best of luck getting this done on Madoran. The term "drunk toddlers in a dryer" comes to mind.

I totally don't get that term and have never heard of it.

That being said, I was present at a party once where a chick who was rolling was placed in a dryer. To see if she could fit, and because it was fun. Interesting times...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/08/2011 09:40 PMPosted by Holö
The term "drunk toddlers in a dryer" comes to mind.

I'm imagining a bunch of 3-5 year olds (kids who bounce off things when sober), 40s in hand, knocking each other over, puking on one another and being tossed around like rag dolls until they don't know which way is up.

I lol'd. I'm still chuckling about it.

Apt description, sir.

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
http://www.cracked.com/blog/understanding-the-world-of-warcraft-using-super-mario-brothers/

Excerpt from Section 3 #%!#s and Idiots Working Together: They know your group has the military precision of drunk toddlers in a dryer, so they designed every boss monster to do only zero to one special thing. Sounds simple, right? Here's where the problem comes in. Asking a Warcraft player to do up to one thing is a 20 minute process of impossible, and there are five of you.

I also enjoy: Getting a WoW group to do anything together is harder than getting a bag of chickens its SCUBA certification.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]