Hip-hop/Rap

85 Human Warrior
What's your favorite artist? If any of you say Lil Wayne, Soulja Boy or Waka Flocka etc it doesn't count.

Biggie for me but really loving Army of the Pharaohs/Jedi Mind Tricks.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
My favorite artist would have to be Jay-Z. He's been in the game for a good while now but i agree with you on your pick, Biggie is another one of my favorites artists also.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Everyone you named above , except Jay-Z and Biggie, has no REAL talent. Talking real fast to a beat with extreme bass isn't hard, I've tried and yes it worked...

As of my favorite Rap artist, I would have to say either Cypress Hill (I realize it's a group) or Wiz Khalifa.

There are plenty of underground artists I listen to, but I'm sure none of yall have heard of them...
Reply Quote
I will vouch for Lil Wayne. I think he does have talent, you've just got to accept that it's not going to be high brow stuff. I personally enjoy his stuff.

As for my favorite, I'm going with Kanye West. This isn't the auto-tune nonsense he's came out with in the past post Late Registration, College Dropout, etc. Those aforementioned albums are masterpieces in my opinion, as well as his latest, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, and Watch the Throne.

Man's got talent.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
MF DOOM
Blue Sky Black Death
Madlib
J Dilla
Nujabes
Fat Jon
Edited by Astaldar on 12/13/2011 10:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
It's all about the Tech N9ne.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
2 Pac
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Sir Mix-A-Lot
2 Live Crew
Digital Underground (HELL YEAH)
Rza/Gza
Reply Quote
66 Gnome Warlock
Big L
Big Pun
Biggie Smalls
Cassidy
Ar-Ab
Natty
Tupac
Mobb Deep
Easy-E
Ice Cube
Meek Mill
Mook //BX HARLEM !!!!!!!!!
/Thread
ps: LoL at digital underground
Edited by Pshh on 12/10/2011 11:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
I happen to be a fan of Aesop Rock and his various endeavors with other artists, as far as hip hop goes.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
DJ SCREW had Houston in a daze in the 90s

Z-Ro (i think he sounds like tupac in his older stuff)
Fat Pat
Pimp-C (he's in UGK with Bun-B)
K-Rino ( if you like rap that's not about how big his chain is and what car hes got)
Binary Star
ESG
5th ward boyz
Lil Keke

I would describe all these listed as pioneers of the rap game, lil wayne, drake, wiz just don't compare, they are like the Nickelback of rap while these others are like some classic rock group that you like or something.
Edited by Hindusloveme on 12/10/2011 5:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
trina
Reply Quote
51 Human Priest
Bone thugs n harmony, alot of their songs from their third studio album, "The art of war" go well with the Priest, Paladin, and Death knight classes
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Meek Mill
Wale
Drake
Eminem
The old 50 cent
The Game
Tech N9ne
Jay Z
Kanye West
Jet Life
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
SIN
Dr. Dre
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
SIN
eminem
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
I don't really like the rappers from usa/uk

This guy however his got heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmJbJs-9ST0
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]