LF Arena Team/Members

85 Human Priest
Hey

I am looking for a 2s, 3s and/or 5s team. I can play disc or shadow (I'd prefer shadow but everyone always wants heals). I started playing wow again after an extended absence and re-rolled a priest. I joined season 10 with about 3 weeks to go. I didn't get any super ratings in that time, but feel I fared pretty well. I'm in the middle of leveling tailoring to get the cloak enchant. My goals for this season would be to earn a title, and continuously improve.

I'm a mature player (20>Age>28), and can talk on vent/mumble/skype whaterver.

For 3s;
As disc, my ideal team would be DK/rogue
As spriest, my ideal team would be mage or lock /spriest/healer

I'm pretty keen to try anything for 2s and 5s except perhaps 2s with a warrior or hunter.

If you have a team, or would like to join me in finding a team, please respond here, or contact me in game on this toon or my rogue 'Cly', or send me in game mail.

Additionally, if you know someone who is looking for a team, please pass this on.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hey Mate ! ,

Im a Ret Pally and would be keen on some 3's with you and a rogue or dk Give me a buzz when your on next :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Hi Sir

Sorry I haven't pst you in game, I had a steady DK but it looks like he might be quitting wow. That, and I've been BGing on my pally alot lately (ign: Crasp), I'm loving the changes to ret, prot, and melee in general (though not as a priest >.<). I'll try and pst you still when im on next.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]