FREE RAIGON

85 Night Elf Death Knight
It has recently come to my attention that Skunkworks has had something of a roster shuffle regarding a certain tank. I can only assume that Raigon's ridiculously inept dinner party trolling, or whatever you want to call being laughed at by a gaggle of not-quite Harry Potter fans, has resulted in his not being there for your historic return to top guild on the server last Tuesday. Let it be known to all people that I hold no ill will towards that tiny, angry little man known as Raigon, and nobody on our side of the fence has feelings to be hurt, much less by the verbal equivalent of interior semiotics. Please, don't let this be the excuse that you fall back on when we beat you to H Deathwing. It would be so tragic to cut your tank now instead of later when, after failing a second server first, he quits in a fit of Chernobyl-colored ennui.
Reply Quote
Oh wait, I forgot about Al'Akir. Third server first.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFF3E0Aqdlc

It hurts, doesn't it? You can't BELIEVE what just fell. All your dreams, dashed. Hopes down the !@#$ing drain. Your fate is sitting right beside you.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
To be fair that guild has gone down hill in a hurry its full of bads. Definitely out of his control don't you think? Also grats on taking the torch of big fish in small !@#$ty stinky polluted pond that Skunkworks once occupied.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
who are you and why do you think i care about how jealous you are?
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest
Stay classy low pop server heroes aka nobodies on any other populated realm.

instead of wow forums maybe write an essay to your junior high english teacher on your World of Warcraft heroics

Edited by Blastoisz on 2/23/2012 9:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
aw qt blastoise, always so mad. post on your main so we can laugh at your not gladiator ratings you tryhard. also, is tichondrius populated? because we'd be #2 there. same with kel'thuzad. and stormreaver.

i do miss you though. 4 realzies.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest
ur just mad you can't break 2k in this super uber hard game and then you realize your actual skills are in the same boat as the other 99% of autism ridden mongoloids that roll their faces across keyboards,

wait for it

and thus trys hard killing dragons to boost some online pseudo ego so that you actually think you're better than decent

Get @ mE
Edited by Blastoisz on 2/23/2012 11:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
yah, i use my keyboard instead of clicking. you should try it sometime. also, u rite, i'm so mad. i lurk in the shadows of your realm's forums just waiting to drop some terrible insults. oh. that was you who does that? my mistake.

also, i'm terrible and everyone knows it. you think exploiting mmr/resetting your team 40 times a season/transferring servers will somehow magically make you a gladiator. spoiler alert: it won't.
Reply Quote
ur just mad you can't break 2k in this super uber hard game and then you realize your actual skills are in the same boat as the other 99% of autism ridden mongoloids that roll their faces across keyboards,

wait for it

and thus trys hard killing dragons to boost some online pseudo ego so that you actually think you're better than decent

Get @ mE

Post me your Serious Sam leaderboard scores you baddie.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
02/23/2012 10:16 AMPosted by Deckhand
aw qt blastoise, always so mad. post on your main so we can laugh at your not gladiator ratings you tryhard.

Blastoise and Tact actually were in range for the gladiator title at the end of the season, but 5 days before season ended Blast's mom decided to click on a "Free iPad Giveaway" ad and got his computer keylogged. His characters were then stripped of all valuables and transferred to Cairne, disbanding the 3s team and leaving the two without the title they earned. Blastoise has since quit.

also, is tichondrius populated? because we'd be #2 there. same with kel'thuzad. and stormreaver.

Please pick realms that give a !@#$ about PvE instead of the ones that host most of the PvP players.

also, i'm terrible and everyone knows it. you think exploiting mmr/resetting your team 40 times a season/transferring servers will somehow magically make you a gladiator. spoiler alert: it won't.

Not sure if serious, but at the beginning of season 10 the mmr system wasn't the same mmr system at the end of the season. We never reset the team, in fact our rmp probably had 60% of the games played on the team charter because of how many comps, and people played on it. And again Blast never transferred.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
MMR was totally !@#$ed in that season. Morbid dont get me wrong you are totally a BAMF and a solid pvper.

All 3 of you had horrible personal records on that team. In seasons before that you didnt have a chance at Glad with records barely above .500.

Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
We had 75% personal w/l records when we hit 2795 if I remember and when we started tanking it went to at least 62-63%. But yeah, sure, we were new to the comp and Pepsimachine was new to rogue. We might have gotten lucky queuing into jacked up MMR teams but that's because of the first two weeks having the later S9 MMR system (The earlier S9 MMR system being when you guys got 2400 with 50% w/l). We still played, and beat, several players that earned gladiator and rank 1 after the season ended.

Blastoise told me on skype that it wasn't him that posted all of this, so we probably got trolled.

Anyways, I just wanted to defend my partners. No flaming intended.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Sorry Morbid, I picked the 12th, 16th and 30th best PVE servers, all of which are high pop.

We would be #2 on Blackrock (US 6th), Korgath (US 10th) and Proudmoore (US 14th). Is that good enough for you?

Regardless of that, I think we both know that the only thing that matters is that we are #1 on Balnazzar.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
My apologies, didn't check to see if GnS or SW made any progress in DS and thought you were still 6/8 or whatever.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Hey man first of all i had a 45% w/l and i beat glads and rank 1s too.

the mage on my team also was using his points to get maelstrom crystals and refused to farm out bloodthirsty. That can be credited to almost all of our losses.
Edited by Naf on 2/23/2012 11:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
There's still yet to be one team on Balnazzar to hit 2200 in 3s/5s other than my old team that is sitting at 2336 which is currently 19th on the BG lol. What's up with that?

Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
02/24/2012 08:39 AMPosted by Gethexed
There's still yet to be one team on Balnazzar to hit 2200 in 3s/5s other than my old team that is sitting at 2336 which is currently 19th on the BG lol. What's up with that?

Because all the PVP tryhards transferred.

EDIT: Had to clarify because there are still millions of PVE tryhards here.
Edited by Deckhand on 2/24/2012 9:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Wrong.

The right answer is because 2200 is more difficult this season as ratings in general are lower. The average 2200 player is now the 2k hero.

Fixed by the end of the season? Possibly. But as of right now being in the top 0.5% isn't as special as it used to be. There's way too many r1s doing carries/pilots to make Glad even worthwhile. Don't get me wrong there's still small groups of people out there who will still get Glad, simply because they're just good. But a large portion of Glads you see today are complete !@#$ and paid for it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
General rule of thumb. If you can top Tier PvP you can easily succeed in beating AI that does the exact same thing every week and its funny because some of these try hard PvP'rs you guys are speaking of I know for a fact have realm firsts as well. Also transferring off this !@#$ty battlegroup to one of higher standards actually makes it harder to get glad so.. lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]