<Mostly Harmless> 25 Man 3/8H. LF Heals/Dps

85 Draenei Mage
Mostly Harmless on Exodar server is currently recruiting for the Dragon Soul Heroic kills and preparations for Mists of Panadria. We have cleared 3/8 Heroic bosses and are down close to down a few more.

Us: Our guild has been consistently raiding for 5 years now, with a very strong core group of leaders and raiders. We very rarely need to cancel our raids except for on holidays. In the past we have always cleared normal mode content before new dungeons come out, and get into some heroics as well. We are not a hardcore guild, but we do push ourselves to achieve our goals. Though we have a typically mature player base, we are a fun group that enjoy putting together alt runs, mount runs, and being social in the game.

You: We are looking for people who know their class and spec inside and out. You also must show that you have played in a progression raiding environment in the recent past. Your gear item level is less relevant to us than showing intelligent gearing choices, a strong history of raiding, and having an excellent sense of humor.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 7:30-11pm EST

Please note that we require raiders to make these raid times on a regular basis.

Current Needs:

1-Healers
We really need a Priest or Druid healer. The other healing classes are pretty well filled. However, we are more then happy to look at/take any healer that does their job well and is a good fit with us, and we are a good fit with you.

1-2 DPS
Under represented classes: Kitty Druid, Boomkin Druid, Shadow Priest, Warlock.

If you are not listed above, but still feel like you would be a good fit with our group; please send in an app as we are always looking for FUN AND GREAT PLAYERS! Check out our website for more in depth guild information or to put in an application. Feel free to contact me or any of our other officers in game if you have questions.

mostlyharmless-exodar.enjin.com
My personal Battle.net is: Spenney32@gmail.com If you wish to contact me directly.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and taking an interested in Mostly Harmless. I hope to see your application soon!
Edited by Kelistina on 5/8/2012 7:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
come join the shaman party!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Still looking for someone to fill this healing spot!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Sure why not!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
im on the same server as you guys and looking for a tanking spot ( i signed out in my dps gear like a newb ,.... sigh) any way ill contact you in game
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Still haven't filled this healing spot! Druid and/or Shaman healers.. WE WANT YOU! :)

P.S. Eddie, Stop trolling! :P
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Always looking for new and excellent raiders! Currently understaffed on Boomkins! If want a fun and stable guild that gets things done, please apply!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Still looking to add one more healer and maybe an excellent DPS
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
6/8 after the holidays, looking for a few more!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
7/8, come join us for Deathwing kills!!!

Looking for raid heals and awesome DPS
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Looking for a few good heals and dps. Feel free to apply or talk to me via Real ID posted in the above post!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Come on and join the fun! About to clear Madness and we can still use a few healers and/or a few dps!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
DOWNED MADDESS! Still looking for a heals and/or dps. If you think you have what it takes, come apply and help us down some heroic kills!
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Priest
Grats Mostly Harmless! Good luck in heroics!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Thank ya! :D
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Still looking for healers and DPS?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Our under-represented classes:

DPS: Boomkin, Spriest, Warlock

Heals: Resto Shaman

If you are not in the above groups but are a great player we would love to hear from you! Please feel free to add Kelistina to your friends and ask he any questions about recruiting
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
We'd love some non-mage ranged DPS! If you can pull competitive DPS and want to join a nice stable guild that still gets progression fill out an app!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Looking for some ranged dps! NO mages.. Got plenty of them. Come apply and join us getting some heroic kills down!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]