OCCUPY: MAILBOX

90 Human Paladin
As you may know by now i am going on day 23 of placing my character beside a rather particular mailbox. The reason I do this is because Warriors need to be buffed because they need it, Rogues need to have Smoke Bomb shoved up theirs, Mages need to be nerfed no one likes that kiting BS, Tree form needs to go back to the way it was in mid wrath, Holy preists dont need to be so easy that i can go throw up some heals and go make a sandwich, and last but not least admit that MoP will be a failure and just come up with a whole new scheme and not shoot from the hip next time. Because if we wanted to play kung fu panda why would we be playing wow?

Sincerely,
Epic
Edited by Epichealtime on 12/8/2011 3:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqLi42Q3dug

Occupying the mailbox, he's doing it right
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
how old are u epic ? QQ srslly QQ
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Nice link Byniri, and i am 17 rabbit, WBU?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Aullios supports this movement because it is time for Blizzard to stop ignoring our complaints or just dismissing them with reasoning that wouldn't get past a Logic 101 student. I am also protesting the sad fact that it seems warlocks and rogues, among others, have stolen the top dps slots from shadow priests and I feel that wrong must be righted. I will not /camp anywhere else besides the mailbox until they make the tier bonuses for spriests something worth having.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm glad someone else feels the same way.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
12/10/2011 01:54 PMPosted by Aullios
Aullios supports this movement because it is time for Blizzard to stop ignoring our complaints or just dismissing them with reasoning that wouldn't get past a Logic 101 student. I am also protesting the sad fact that it seems warlocks and rogues, among others, have stolen the top dps slots from shadow priests and I feel that wrong must be righted. I will not /camp anywhere else besides the mailbox until they make the tier bonuses for spriests something worth having.

You think the Tier bonus for rogues are good this time around? Yes a pure class should be beating the hybrids in dps :-)
Reply Quote
So, how's this working out for you? Still paying blizzard not to play?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
12/26/2011 04:13 AMPosted by Yxz

You think the Tier bonus for rogues are good this time around? Yes a pure class should be beating the hybrids in dps :-)

Thank you for stating what i hoped was common sense
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
That's some impressively useless and ancient necromancy there.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
dat necro
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
12/08/2011 02:51 PMPosted by Epichealtime
Because if we wanted to play kung fu panda why would we be playing wow?

I'm looking forward to seeing pandaren in the game, have for years. And what is this "kung fu panda" thing? I hope that's not some racist slur : / (not that either of those things seperately aren't awesome)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]