Spine of Deathwing 25-H Correction Incoming

Community Manager
In the 25-player for Spine of Deathwing encounter, on Heroic difficulty, Blood Corruption: Earth appears to be triggering Astral Armor instead of the intended Blood of Neltharion. This issue will be corrected in patch 4.3.2.

In the meantime, we can confirm that Astral Armor is correctly providing same effect as two stacks of Blood of Neltharion.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Good to know!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Kill incoming. :P
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Ooo, what else is coming in 4.3.2? :)

And how soon? ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Is there a plan to fix players just being dropped by Thrall? I presume he doesn't like them, but at least every other Deathwing attempt, a 25 man raid can expect at least one player to fall through the platforms spontaneously or the Thrall buff will fail to activate and they are stuck swimming in the Maelstrom until they die.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

And how soon? ;)

Is there a plan to fix players just being dropped by Thrall? I presume he doesn't like them, but at least every other Deathwing attempt, a 25 man raid can expect at least one player to fall through the platforms spontaneously or the Thrall buff will fail to activate and they are stuck swimming in the Maelstrom until they die.

this never happens, I'm pretty sure you're just running off of the top of the platform.
Edited by Shavok on 12/8/2011 7:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Ya know, i posted something in another thread, and it ended up in here 0.0
Edited by Longeyes on 12/8/2011 8:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue

And how soon? ;)

this never happens, I'm pretty sure you're just running off of the top of the platform.

I've had it happen to me and to friends who are running along with the raid, but don't get bumped back up to the next platform by the waves/thrall.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight

Just because it didn't happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
I've had it happen to me and to friends who are running along with the raid, but don't get bumped back up to the next platform by the waves/thrall.

I can confirm that as well, I am guessing its possibly latency based as we are Oceanic. I think we ended up with about 5 deaths over the course of the night.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
LOL I BLINKED MID AIR AND DIED AND BLAMED ON GLITCH IN MY GUILD CUZ ID GET YELLED AT

CAPS

I believe you may be a little Hyperactive

He is. Besides, you can't do many things in midair to prevent that sort of glitch. I've seen it happen to Warriors and Rogues, just to name a couple. The air drafts simply sometimes, likely due to latency, don't kick them up onto the next platform. The threshold for this to happen doesn't seem to be anything close to a high amount of latency, either, if that is indeed what causes it.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Blood Legion & vodka Kill incoming
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
12/08/2011 07:26 PMPosted by Shavok
It happened to my friend who i was talking to over vent when we did the LFD version, too.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue

Sounds like lag and not a bug.

Get a better connection.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I personally have a great connection and it's happened to me twice. It's also happened to about 1/3 of my 10 man raid, and they all seem to have good connections, most never DC randomly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Sounds like lag and not a bug.

Get a better connection.

Or they could make it so that, you know, it doesn't automatically kill you if you fall off the platform, and instead teleports you back up.
Edited by Muspel on 12/9/2011 7:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
It happened to me on a great connection and another raid member in LFR
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]