Cannot transmog lvl60 PvP gear

(Locked)

100 Human Mage
01/17/2012 04:40 PMPosted by Karzak
Why have I not seen a Blue Post on this? This is a serious problem Blizzard. Fix...It...

Because there's nothing to fix.
I too am very upset about this. BLizzard, FIX THIS
92 Blood Elf Priest
04/13/2012 04:11 PMPosted by Ttky
FIX THIS

There is nothing to fix. There are several posts by Blizzard employees already stating how to use the level 60 item appearance for transmogrification. The original gear, available to everyone, is 100% intended to not be able to be used as a source.
90 Human Mage
Just wanted to add my .02. I read the rules, watched the vid, and like the OP, I just tried to transmog my 60's Marshal set. This feature doesn't seem that well thought out.
*I can equip it.
*It is the same material.
*etc...
*etc...

Either fix it, or update your rules for once.

PS. All you brown nosing cupcakes, give it a break with your "Nothing to fix" crap. You're not going to win any brownie points and this is feedback, and although negative, it's still very applicable.
Edited by Mendric on 5/3/2012 8:19 AM PDT
05/03/2012 08:17 AMPosted by Mendric
this is feedback, and although negative, it's still very applicable.

This forum isn't for feedback though. It's for Bugs. As it's been posted straight from the Developers that it's working as designed, and they don't want people who didn't earn it in Classic using it to Transmog, feedback has to be taken to a place where it will be read. QA (the moderators of this forum) do not pass on feedback or suggestions. They only report bugs. Since this isn't a bug, it won't be passed on any further.

If you want to pass on feedback to the developers, you'll have to post in a different forum. General Discussion seems to be the place for Transmogrification feedback.

I am pretty disappointed in this aswell. why punish the players that couldn't play in Vanilla?
Same here. I went and gathered the entire Scarlet Chain set to match the High Warlord's Recurve, only to find out I couldn't use it. Soooooo disappointed. Beyond belief.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
You can buy doubles of the 60 pvp gear in area 52, has anyone tried transmoging those sets?
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
You can buy doubles of the 60 pvp gear in area 52, has anyone tried transmoging those sets?
90 Night Elf Warrior

First, please pay attention to the dates that are on the posts - Old threads generally have outdated information.

Second: Yes the Replica sets in area 52 are transmogable, however you need the rank10+ FoT on that toon from the Vanilla PvP system OR (Pay attention now, because new players can gain access to the sets) Rank 12 from the Rated Battleground system now.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]