Area 52 Vendors Locked

85 Night Elf Mage
I just got to Area 52 vendors and I cant buy any of the armor =/. Theres this really nice Horde staff I want. Speaking of which this one vendor is selling both Horde and Alliance lv 60 weapon for gold. But he wont sell it >.<

Why give us all these vendor and bearly let us buy anything from them?
85 Worgen Hunter
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657275742?page=9#178

I think this post explains why, if I'm thinking of the right vendors anyway.
85 Night Elf Mage
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657275742?page=9#178

I think this post explains why, if I'm thinking of the right vendors anyway.
No what I mean is. in Area 52 theres an NPCs that sells both Horde and Allaince 60 weapons and armor. There selling them for GOLD and they wont let us buy it.

There selling items like Grand Marshal's Claymore and High Warlord's Battle Axe. Imagine a Blood Elf running around with a Grand Marshal armor and sword. Gurvir would droll at the chance at this. But sadly they wont sell them -.-.

So I ask again, Blizz why are these vendors here >.<? But sadly Im dhouthing Ill get an answer to this
Edited by Faroree on 12/1/2011 11:41 AM PST
90 Human Paladin
You need the feat of strength of Knight-Captain or higher from vanilla to purchase them.

Go post on the general forums if you want it changed.
85 Night Elf Mage
You need the feat of strength of Knight-Captain or higher from vanilla to purchase them.

Go post on the general forums if you want it changed.
Finally!!! Hm that doesnt sound too hard to get. makes getting that title more worth it.
100 Tauren Hunter
It's, well....impossible to get now :P.
85 Night Elf Mage
12/01/2011 11:59 AMPosted by Sephisloth
It's, well....impossible to get now :P.
Oh yeah I forgot -.-
What the heck blizzard why would you make ONLY people who are friendly with gadgetzan able to buy armor! I'm a bloodsail admiral I can't buy armor there!!!!!
12/06/2011 05:35 PMPosted by Muddonot
What the heck blizzard why would you make ONLY people who are friendly with gadgetzan able to buy armor! I'm a bloodsail admiral I can't buy armor there!!!!!

...? I went up to Area 52 the other day, and everyone was friendly with me. Admittedly, I didn't check the vendors, not being interested in them and all.

EDIT: Yes, I'm a BSA right now. :P
Edited by Merryweather on 12/6/2011 6:04 PM PST
is it just for the toons you have the chiev on? I have the title on my rogue......but let's face it rogue armor was totes ugly....
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]