LFD Tool Down?

90 Night Elf Druid
So whats up with it kicking people out every 2mins or so??? is there a fix coming? A Blue post would be awesome!
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Worgen Warlock
Yeah we were waiting for an hour and got booted.

Ha haaaa. Squeezin' my stress ball right now.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
same problem. I queue, it thinks for a minute, then the icon unceremoniously goes away and im no longer in queue
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Shoot, my group of 5 queues up and gets insta-kicked. Doesn't count for a minute or two, just BAM, no more queue.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Didn't they have LFD issues in 4.2 when that came out? I remember seeing LFD problems after a recent big patch. Maybe not quite like this, though.
Reply Quote
15 Tauren Paladin
looks like the instance servers are being overloaded.
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Worgen Warlock
11/29/2011 04:19 PMPosted by Bruel
we're either being stealth removed every few seconds, or it's not queuing us at all. ... ... ..

It may be the instance server going up and down, in which case that's why when you get put back in it says the queue time is under 2 minutes. If that's the case it kinda stinks more for the people already in the instances.

That said though, I really don't know. Please take what I say at face value only because I'm just speculating.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
it would be awesome to get to try the new instances.....too bad i'm stuck sitting in org, trying to get into queue
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Yeah we are trying to repeatedly queue as a group and getting no luck.

Any chance on a blue at least confirming that the instance servers are inactive?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
11/29/2011 04:24 PMPosted by Hoofsoflight
it would be awesome to get to try the new instances.....too bad i'm stuck sitting in org, trying to get into queue

You could be like me, love. Stuck at work wishing I could log on to try it all out! XD
Reply Quote
57 Tauren Paladin
Same issue. I didn't notice this thread and made another
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Nuuuuuu! I am just about to leave work for home :( I wants to dungeon all night D: I hope they fix it soon.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Death Knight
type /console reloadui and that will fix it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Well at least I got to try 1 new Boss before the Queue system went Ka-blam >_<
Hope we all get some news soon on whats happening and what to expect with this.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Instance servers going up and down.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
There's a known issue causing the LFG servers to crash, which is kicking people out of queue. A hotfix is already in production and we expect will be implemented this evening.

There's also an issue that's causing long queue times, and again a hotfix is in progress.
Edited by Bashiok on 11/29/2011 4:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
11/29/2011 04:34 PMPosted by Tevinter
type /console reloadui and that will fix it.

Sadly my fiance' and I both tried this and it seemed to work, then BAM! Kicked out of queue again. Don't know if it may help others though so worth a try.
Reply Quote
57 Tauren Paladin
Thanks for the heads up!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]