Level 60 PVP Gear / Weapons cannot Transmog

85 Orc Hunter
Issues with the level 60 PVP gear and weapons when trying to use Transmogrification. They cannot be transmogrified at all. Level 70 pvp weapons and gear are fine though. I am hoping this is a known bug and fixed very soon.

Blizzard showed off Transmogrify at Blizzcon using lvl 60 PVP skins to show off the feature. It is a shame that this was not caught on the PTR builds.

Also, nowhere in the rules does it state that level 60 PVP items will not work.

Transmogrification Rules
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3196342583

*shakes his head*
Reply Quote
25 Night Elf Druid
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657275742?page=9#178

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657275742?page=10#181
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Blizzard disappoints.... yet again. December 20th cannot be here soon enough!!
Reply Quote
74 Human Hunter
11/29/2011 05:46 PMPosted by Derayl

I fully support this message :-)
Reply Quote
11/29/2011 06:04 PMPosted by Awria
Do people not read other threads? ...with almost the same title?
Reading is hard.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I think the other thread is almost capped... so I'll complain i this one too. It is a ridiculous rule. It is unreasonable and most certanly irrational in that the situation is unique among all the gear... do I need the "kingslayer" title to transmog to ICC gear? NOPE
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
The worst part is they didn't tell us ahead of time that 60 pvp gear wouldn't work. Not in the months of ptr did they respond to the questions about it.. only now they so oops u have to have had the feat of strength, sorrrrry.

Pretty dumb. Makes no sense you can't transmorg it.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
11/29/2011 05:46 PMPosted by Derayl

While I am not at all a fan of TOR and probably won't even play it (it just isn't my cup of tea) I seriously hope the competition jolts Blizzard out of the self induced brain coma that it has clearly displayed.
Reply Quote
FoS requirements... foolish but okay. Then why can't I buy Knight-Lieutenant gear from the classic vendors mentioned at Area-52? I earned mine back in the day, yet i can't buy the gear?

Btw, Please please PLEASE, do not start this crap now. It is a little late to be "preserving" the uniqueness of that gear. Where the heck was this preservation when blizzard first introduced cross-server pvp? When everyone and their mom was running around with HWL or GM shoulders? This gear has long since lost it's "unique" quality. It was lost when the old pvp system was tossed.

If you want it to be oh so unique this late in the game, why not make the gear viable again. The old ranks are already obtainable through RBG, makes my title real unique right?

The linked thread was full. I decided to post here instead ;)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
i went and got mine (again) FROM AREA 52,THEN went into AV and got the unstoppable force and grabbed the belt again. Transmogged the entire set without a hitch, even went so far as to add the tabard of the protector to the set.

Must be a bug for ya,worked fine for me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
i think if I haft to pay my 15$ I should be able to tmog the lvl 60 pvp gear
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]